Saturday, September 6, 2008
Exams-Fever!; HairCut for free! xD



The Moment I Wake Up...
I say a little prayer for you~~

Scribbled when I got bored studying awhile xP


It's FINALS! x_x Things have been disturbing my brain whenever I look up to a corner and think about what I need to think about but something else is coming into my brain. GAWHHH! and and... I'm just plain dumb right now, don't really feel like blogging anymore. I guess I'll have to leave you guys with this tonight. Things have been so hectic and I have been studying 8) I'm happy that I really love books! HAHAHA soo random. well I'm gonna get mood swings again later on, I tell you, I'm sure about that.

My Study Place in my room :)
just arranged from Thursday.

Oh wait! Nisa-Lisa's making me laugh right now with these "WEIRD WEIRD" words!

and oh! Would you like to know why do I go to beaches every Sunday? ..anyways even if I tell you, you wouldn't believe me anyway..if not, well you might just as well don't wanna know at all.. HMMM... bahh.. post later if anything :)

I miss Azim & Nazim right now. Hearts skipping off the beat~ dumdidums.lalala~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
re posted.

Before


After

Any comments? ^^ Heeheehee~
I cut my maid's hair wah :P

Labels: , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:13 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..