Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Retro Night for the YFC!
RETRO NIGHT PARTY
this saturday night.
HAHA that picture is just uhm, display yeah.
I think I missed writing the date and something else too..
anyhoos, just contact me yeah.
I'll give you the other information.
and oh! only YFC's are invited, as said. =/
Anyhoos, I'mma wait for the other youths to post up something about this.
---------------------------------------------
and oh-ma-gawd!
I am so inspired by my sister Bianca! :D
I just watched from the blog.
Imma make new videos :D yeehee~ ^^
HAHA that just made my day oh so beautiful. LOL
so gay, I talk. anyhoos yeah.
Math exam next day, and I've been sleeping
so I gotta finish my pass year papers
and when I'm done, I'll go online, alright :)
---------------------------------------
P/S: I miss mister retro-sex-u-all!
and I miss Azim, I miss "ThePaths", I miss Qin being online.
HUHUHU! and I miss the church =(
Labels: Church, Holiday Lodge, Party, Retro, YFC
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 6:38 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


