Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Spoiler!
I'm wondering right now how can my day could ever get more worse?!
This is just a disaster.
I'm sick, I'm lost, I'm sorry.
I don't even know if I should talk to anyone right now!
I've come to realize that I've been a spoiler.
always the spoiler.
I don't think I should talk to anyone right now.
I'm not sure what my fxcking mouth would say
and myself would do!
I don't even know where I'm heading to..
This is just a disaster.
I'm sick, I'm lost, I'm sorry.
I don't even know if I should talk to anyone right now!
I've come to realize that I've been a spoiler.
always the spoiler.
I don't think I should talk to anyone right now.
I'm not sure what my fxcking mouth would say
and myself would do!
I don't even know where I'm heading to..
Labels: Lost
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 5:34 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


