Tuesday, September 16, 2008
On Nazim & Yuen's 2nd Monthsary~


Photobucket

His name is
Mohammad Nazim Zainal.

Still the sexiest and the man that I love.

It's been two months, it's been really hectic.
you're busy, I'm busy.
but you loving me, I'm loving you more;
you're in pain, I'm in pain..
you're dying, I'm dying even more.

I don't know what's been happening lately
but remember, I LOVE YOU!!!
and I will always do!

..I still don't believe in "forever"..
never until it's proven..
words were never enough for me.


I have not much to say right now
maybe later in the afternoon.
I just wish I could hear you right now..
so then you could take all those words out
from your chest to me like before~
especially when you're "sozzled" xP

I really miss you and I'm really looking forward of meeting you soon!
I hope we could sort things out well again..
It's getting tough, but we gotta be wiser.

Post again later.

very much love,
from your girlfriend; Chiaw Yuen.

Labels: , , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:17 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..