Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Math~Mellow~Yellow~Freak!
Yes people, wondering who's online right now? apparently, I AM! x____x""
I'm currently feeling very mellow right now, listening to the song I just found while looking for blog layouts. I have other blogs hidden xD I posted them up there. Ask me about it, if you're interested. I have loads of layouts just for you.
You should listen to it if you're feeling really mellow at the moment,but don't cry. ^^ It's kind of making me cry now. Yes, I'm this emotional, that things I see, I hear, I smell, I watch, I feel could even make me cry. Touching bah! Most beautiful things in life make me cry even more. You loving me makes me cry too. I know many of you doesn't like me crying but it's just love. Love conquering me when I worry because I love, I cry worried; when I get mad, I cry because I don't know what else to do. I cry because I love. =')
I'm currently feeling very mellow right now, listening to the song I just found while looking for blog layouts. I have other blogs hidden xD I posted them up there. Ask me about it, if you're interested. I have loads of layouts just for you.
The song I just found awhile ago called: Part Of A Fool by Juwita Suwito.
You should listen to it if you're feeling really mellow at the moment,
You'd know I Love You if you see me cry
over you ;]
I won't simply cry over simple nothings.
I cry for reasons.
I cry because of love :)
and many other reasons.
and and...
"Touching" stuffs makes me cry because..
well simply put, it puts me in the place where
for example, a movie that shows a lover being left by it's love
puts me into place that if I was the one there.
Something like that, yeah xD
over you ;]
I won't simply cry over simple nothings.
I cry for reasons.
I cry because of love :)
and many other reasons.
and and...
"Touching" stuffs makes me cry because..
well simply put, it puts me in the place where
for example, a movie that shows a lover being left by it's love
puts me into place that if I was the one there.
Something like that, yeah xD
Anyhooos, here I am blogging up online chatting with no one but Grarey(not anymore) Azim (but he reply to me late x___x) I was suppose to be doing my math revisions since this afternoon and all I did was a bit then took a nap for hours (would you even call that a "nap"?) ..I did a bit of math, yes. Paper 1 only, and still haven't finish 'cause I've been figuring out each of it like for a long time and still can't get it right. GAAAAARRRHHHH! HELP? Ah, I'm gonna bounce now. Gotta hit the sack soon. I'll try to finish my revisions. SOME~
P/S: not crying now, nothing to cry about. HAHA!
Randoms:
Randoms:
- I Love Roses/Flowers but not chocolates (just not anymore, somehow).
- I Love Thee, but I don't love "YOU". HAHAH!
- I Love This Beautiful Life. dumdidum~ FOREVER-EVA-EVA!
- WHO THE
HELLwas that? He seems desperate. HAHA! Like OMG! Anyhoos, I'm just sharing, alright. and oh, read it, it says something about European ladies, he thinks I'm one? *HOOOOO!!* HAHA How could that even possibly be when I look so chinese and I hate it. Nah, I'm goood I'm good but I wish I was beautiful, contentedly beautiful. But I'm contented already, just not satisfied. Make sense? HAHA. I love what I have, however it's not enough BECAUSE I want to be a SMART-ASS! okay, crap.
Labels: Blog, Cry, Love, Mathematics, Mellow, Song, Tears
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:33 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..




