Friday, October 31, 2008
Taba-Ching-Ching!! :D
HAHAH yes blogging again.
Just wanna tell you guys that I tasted one of the greatest SIOMAIs
here in the Philippines.
and then again, my brother is making me eat so many =___=""
STOP MAKING ME FAT, BROTHER.
but then again, of course I love you. AHAHA!
Uhm, yes, my brother is making me phaaaat. x___x""
Even call me "TABA-CHING-CHING" whenever he wants to call me.
My brother sooo much with headphones everywhere. LALALA.
Malas write in my diary wah. so type here. already sleepy..
Tomorrow, waking up at 7.30am :) WEEE. Must get up early!
Bah, really signing off this thing now.
GOOD NIGHT :)
Just wanna tell you guys that I tasted one of the greatest SIOMAIs
here in the Philippines.
and then again, my brother is making me eat so many =___=""
STOP MAKING ME FAT, BROTHER.
but then again, of course I love you. AHAHA!
Uhm, yes, my brother is making me phaaaat. x___x""
Even call me "TABA-CHING-CHING" whenever he wants to call me.
My brother sooo much with headphones everywhere. LALALA.
Malas write in my diary wah. so type here. already sleepy..
Tomorrow, waking up at 7.30am :) WEEE. Must get up early!
Bah, really signing off this thing now.
GOOD NIGHT :)
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:03 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


