Wednesday, January 7, 2009
7th Day Of 2009.

Super Greetings to everyone!

So so sorry for the hiatus without notice and as you know I could really get so busy with everything. School reopened just this Monday and it's been really exciting for me to be finally in my senior high school year. My PMB result was fine, and I got in B class =D Yeah, too bad I was too late to get in A class now because it was already FULL. Gah! Anyways, it's alright, it's okay. Hm, so many things happened, you know and it's a bad thing that I was having so much free time before but I was SO FREAKIN` LAZY to blog. So now, here I am trying to recall most things that happened lately.

I had my first classes just today because two days ago, I was just getting use to my new class and new envo and getting ready everything -you know.

It's weird that I don't feel anyhow happy anymore. I may laugh a lot, smile a lot but it doesn't reach the highest level of it. How boring! UGH! HAHA! Maybe I just really need the love of my lola and everyone in Phils or so.. I used to be this super jolly happy person that was sweet to everyone, like like...I'd hug everybody! and now, I don't know... Some things' changed. I guess I'm not being myself again lately. What the hell happened to me?!

I bid farewell to year 2008 during the last hours and now the first week of 2009. I wonder "where does the time go?". Two years ago I was in my 2nd year high and now, I'm already a senior high. And oh! I got to become a class president this year, kind of first time in my life actually. I am so NOT used to becoming one, SERIOUSLY! I need to be responsible of the class and everything you know. And guess what! The motto I've made for my class, well, my teacher and my classmates loved it! HAHA! I might become a nerd so soon, I tell you. To be honest, I love being excited about my subjects and everything I study. I love being smart ;) and any guy who's smart could really be attractive for me but of course, I might still go looking for the looks at first sight. Weird a lil?

Anyhoos, sooooo... it's a NEW YEAR! (Belated) Happy New Year! and hm, hope for the best to y'all! and on MY BIRTHDAY, it's gonna be a NEW YEAR for the chinese (including me) according to the Lunar Calendar. I might be around Brunei but I might go somewhere around the world again, just not so sure yet. Oh I pray to god to guide me in my life, to make better choices as I grow and get older. I'm almost a WOMAN! Referring to the Spanish thing, 15th Birthdays for the girls is the time when they become a real woman, which might have been real and it's actually called "The Kinsenyeria". Okay, gonna stop talking about that.

Hm, what else haven't I mention?
Oh yes, during New Year, went to celebrate at the Escapade for the first time and get to take pics with Mister Onemig Bondoc, an actor in the Philippines which I also got so close with physically in the elevator in KK, Imperial Hotel, OTW to the 9th floor. We were at the same floor but yeah, I don't know his room. LOL! I wouldn't wanna tap him anyway, he ain't that hot, LOL! If it was some actor that's really hot, I'd probably be stalking him all the way, or just MAYBE. And oh yes, it's virtually like a coincidence all the time that I'd see him everywhere near me. It's funny, though. HEHEH. Damn, his wife is freakin' beautiful. Oh that, I wanna tap that. HAHA crazy! I'm just kidding!

I miss so many people, I guess it's one part of me that's missing, I mean the people. I miss them! and people as in many of them. Lots of them! They used to make my life a happy lane and that has now, idk... but yeah, I wanna thank all them for everything.

2008 has been a long long year for me since there was so much events and things that has happened. It's been a good experience and the new people I've met and the new hobbies I've got into and just too many to mention them. I'm still wondering how would this year be... Nah, I'll go with the flow, I shouldn't be planning anything just yet except for aiming. Dang, I'm desperate for classworks. I have no idea why. 2008 had really changed me in a lot of ways. Now, I'm avoiding a lot of bad things. I haven't list down any new year resolutions but yeah. It's better for me that way. I don't wanna plan stuffs that I might get dissapointed in the end. I do what I do, and when I can do it today, it should be done today. No tomorrows. Mouth shut!

I actually have a lot of pictures to post but uhm, it's too many to be posted here. It'll be on my friendster and facebook. But a little later since I'm still really busy.

And oh! HAPPY BELATED BDAY to TAZZ-THE-JAZZ! and also to ZORRO-ZARA haha lame! anyways, all the best yeah :) Have all the fun, live life to the fullest!

signing off,
xoxo CYUEN.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:54 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..