

*MAMIH*
STOLEN shot x____x"" FEI!!Want some? xD
-------------------------------------------------------
.jpg)
19th September, 2008.



LOVES! :D
.....................................................My girlfriend, Leena left today for her haj. I will super dooper miss her like crazy :( I can't see her until probably next year. How does that sound like? Ugh.
Anyways hm today is an idk day. Morning was terrific! =) Went to the RTB Radio Station with DJ Izan on with the three of us Alif, Chin2x and Me. We had a great time. Plus, it was my first time so I didn't really made any much sound on the mic, too shy every now and then whenever it's my first time. and oh! you guys should watch "KEY TO THE V.I.P." on Channel [V] I've been watching and it's reminding me about how I knew Jeremy. HAHA that hot ass! anyhoos, I won't be long here for now. It's just a quick update.
and to people who messaged on my CBOX...
I will check your blogs and do the tagging thing possibly this Monday or either tomorrow k :)
16th November, 2008
and and.... Happy 4th supposed-to-be monthsary to my ex-baby! =)
it's just something to make me happy... don't mind me. I just really miss him.
Bah I only had 4 hours sleep last night and an hour or 2 siesta just now. So yeps, gotta hit the slack in a few minutes. I gotta lie to myself to keep myself happy. I don't even know if I'm having some schizophrenia. Gawd, wake me up lah. HAHA but it's nice to dream~ *added* xP
Oh wait, I've almost forgot. Let's announce Chin2x and Alif's day. HAHA Chin called Alif a "Mister" today as in... like husband like yooo! HAHAH bleh. Bah I gotstagooo.
signs off, mwamwa.
xoxox ChiawYuen
Labels: Alif, Astro, Cbox, Chin2x, Happy Birthday, Monthsary, Nate, Nazim, Paths





