Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Mrs. Dulce(Candy) Followill! ;D





Hello readers slash bloggers slash whoever you are reading this!



I know I haven't blog for awhile. Hm, I got back from the Philly a few days ago. almost a week ago, actually. And... why do I sound so busy? or was it just I... staying away from the pc for some reasons? Nawh, after I got back, I slept a lot like I've been awake for only 9 or 10 hours per day. Wooow! 0___0 Never really over slept since. HAHA Well as you know, I've had the greatest times in Phils, as always. and there's always this feeling that "I wanna stay there!" whenever I stay in Phils. Well, you see, the greatest feeling I have there is that, I'm happy. Not that I'm not happy in Brunei or whatsoever like that. But, I think in Brunei, there's just not much people to look at, I feel the love around in Phils more than I ever could in Brunei. Love from my families there, my brothers, my cousins, my aunts and uncles, and most especially my lovable grandmama.


Me and my kuya(big bro).


I feel so cold in Brunei. Was it the heartache? Was it just me? or the people? or the environment? Or I have been anti-social lately? Orrrrrr.... what? haven't been out?

I feel the differences so much! In phils, everywhere is just people. In Brunei, I feel a little empty, somehow. I couldn't figure out what's my real problem! But it's not that bad, I can still say.

I just need my brothers, my cousins and all my family. I terrifically don't need a boyfriend. HAHAH Sorry boys, but I am not ready to CROSS THE LINE. Want me? Why don't we be just friends? You know it's better than being in a relationship. Because you see, things happen, and most likely we'll end up being "whatsoever" already not in a relationship neither we are friends. I don't want that to ever happen again. Just can't be commited to another man after all this.


That's me and my kuya(big bro) again.

I have lost someone that means so much to me and you cannot believe what I've gone through. (not exaggerating!) I'm serious. It's funny somehow huh. I guess it's just too much for me. I fought for that even when some part of the world's against our relationship. I love him that much, almost to give up everything for him and wouldn't care much about what others would say or do to me. I think what I did on giving him dissapointments, he misunderstood and had too much to think about. I haven't still had a single clue on my head why it's happened. Maybe he didn't really love me? Maybe he doesn't love me enough to accept me, the real me, the old me? Or was it because of the me, now?



I just need to see him being happy, maybe that'll be enough. But I don't know somehow I still can't stop thinking about all the things that we've gone through. Sure it wasn't long, but the love was too strong. I'm glad he was happy the day I never left him. But after all that, the long-short times that we hadn't click on each other and made me misunderstood him. I didn't realize it until he finally said and THOUGHT I wasn't there for him anymore. I realized I'm wrong for what I did to leave him out when he wanted to talk to me because I thought he was ignoring me. Sad to say. Sad to understand. Sad to know. Hard to accept the truth.

Christmas is around the corner and ....... I only want one thing for christmas, the man who was once given by god to me... Maybe he was "THE ONE", "THE MAN", that I had to learn and inspire a lot from.
Glad to say, he inspired me in a lot of ways and things. Some things I used to hate in life seemed to become the other way around. He made me open my eyes to the beautiful things in life. and made me thought "I didn't know life was this beautiful when you love all sorts of other different things outside the box." A little weird, I feel. A bit stupid, don't chu think so? ...I used to say "I hate this; I hate that; It's so annoying; it's not nice!" Now I just had to say they're all beautiful. All sorts of things god has made :) Of course, right?

and oh, he also inspired me to STUDY alot. =___="" HAHA how does that sound like?




Currently talking to Mr.Acoustic =)
10.56pm??? accepted a call.





Anyhoos. Yeah the line got cut off. HAHA!


Hmmm, oh yes, FINALLY, kuya Bimbo has called! :D Like last last night.
Gaaaawwwd, I supercalifragilly miss him! HAHA! I'm not saying I don't miss you others, of course I do! Just that this is my rasta-breakdancer-kuya-ninong! :) Awesome dancer!
Kuya, if you're reading this, GOOD LUCK sa job mu!


Dancing again, on the Pasko'ng Pinoy 2008! Do come and watch! :) It'll be held at the Scout Center, Mata-Mata. And oh, about PROMS, which one should I go eh? =/ HAHA more invites, then I'll go. HAHAH booooys, hear it from a gold-digger! xP HAHAH kidding!


I ain't no gold-digger, just a sexy-lover! HAHAH I'm right, right?


Hmmmm... when should I go out? HAHAH. I've been home and just school lately. No elsewhere I have gone to. Except for that all-Sunday-same-old-sched! DUH. Dimsum and Jerudong beach! HAHAH You have no idea how much I miss KB! and SERIA! and the CHURCH! and all you people! and him, of course. *sigh* I guess I'll always have to stick with where I am now without him. It still hurts and I'm like having a wishful thinking.


Thinking that we're still "WE". Just to make myself feel HAPPY.





Vain much?



Anyhoos, is anybody willing to hang out with me and watch TWILIGHT as soon as it's PREMIERED?!




BIRTHDAYS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to..........

November-ians!

1st; Ervin! Sis Zelle!
5th; Remy, KBJrockaz//TroubleMaker!
8th; Jaybeeee! Danice!

9th; Jackie, Mezz! Karmina!
10th; Shadeeeeeeeq!
11th; Melissa (sister-labku!)
15th; Ate Pathsy! Ate Janelley! Chin2x Bbz!


who's next? =)

Partying this Saturday night :) swimming...wooohooo!
wanna tag along? xP



Bah, don't chu think I've said too much? HAHA I have more to say but yeah. and oh, tomorrow Imma go to the dance prac again, that's if I'm not lazy enough. HAHA sure not lah.

Oh oh! Here's someone I loike! Definitely! ;D


The Brother Followills!

HAHA ain't they hot? fuh-uh-kin-t0o-hawt! xD
from the Rolling Stones. HAHA roll the stones. blah!
Jared Followill & Caleb Followill.
(Discovered from Ate JRielle's FB. xD)


J.
C.
C.
J.
J.
J.


HAHA baaaaaahhhh.. bah black sheep, have u any wool? yes sir yes sir, bye bye wolf! LALALALA!! Good night. :)



signing off with lots of love,
Miss Dulce(Kendiee) Followill!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:55 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..