Friday, November 28, 2008
Electro-CUTEd! =/



My Students (above)
They're the next generation.
They danced our "Buttons" song in school for a talent show.
They named themselves the...
7 Rock Angels.


I know right! berry lame name! HAHAH kidding girls. you might be reading this, I just wanna tell you, you guys did so well :) and I am really proud of you. I'm really glad I said YES to you because if not, I wonder what happened to all 11 of you. And oh, (the half white-half chinese) Nicole's a good friend :) She's humble and she understands herself and our decision. Damn, why didn't I get to take a picture of her. Haaaaiiz! Anyhoos, these little angels were actually thought by me and 3 of my friends. Alif even asked me that why did I even say YES to them, now he's proud that I did. LOL! apalahh..

They performed yesterday sooo yeah.


and that's me last night. HEHEH. I wonder....
how would I look like if I was bald.. so there...
still pretty sexy kan? xD


TRY giving me a hairstyle with this picture.
and then send it to me or post it in your blog...
I wonder how'd I look like. Hmmmmmmm...

and below's me and Chin2x a few days ago after practice at Yayasan.




The Raindrops. The Sky. The Car.

I mi-miss singing. HAHAH. I haven't been singing in awhile and haven't also been going online on MSN and stuffs. Really very busy and you know what just happened a few minutes ago?


I got ELECTRO-CUTEd! x______x

I was hanging the christmas lights and something happened.
All of a sudden, an extremely bright light boomed right before my naked eyes.
I was so shocked. My nails were black after that happened.
I thought I got burned or something. Crazy!


and oh, heard the news? Boss G-Neo is ba-ba-baaaack! =)
HAHAH I was so surprised when I saw his Brunei line texted me. but I was asleep already when he did, though. I saw his message at 3 in the morning. Then idk I went back to sleep.


and today.........................

it's MY BABY's BIRTHDAY!!! :D

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY

BABY AIANA YZABEL! =)





this is my god-daughter Kathlene.





will post the other pictures next time. it's currently with Alif sooo yeap. next toime!

aaadddiiiooosss!!

Labels: , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 4:14 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..