Sunday, February 17, 2008
Valentines..?
Heyl0hz. Well, about valentines.. No, I've gots nobody. HarHar! sOz for the guys who asked me yeah. I hope you understand. You know why. HAHA!! I told you before, and I'm not gonna say it again. Hemmm, let's talk abOut today.. between, soz for not posting these past few days. was kinda busy..so yeaa! There weren't much today. Just me & my hommies went out to Lucky Restaurant in Seri (We go here most of the sundays.).. Atehh Monicx was there. weee~ HAHA!! *hugs* after that, we went to Jerudong's Market; mom & dad went to buy some seafoods. while me and my sibs were walking around the beach.. then I was watching the waves, thinkin'.. texting DYLLON xD. then DYLLON called. ;D weee~ he makes me happy, somehow. but *sshhhh* HAHA --Dyllon's sweet.
HAHA!! thanks to ateh paths. ;D -*my 2nd mommeh* =D
this is my 2nd mommeh [[ateh as well =D]]
we were you know.. web-camming and stuff last night. HAHA!!
fun fun fun!!
she was having a cold & flu (you know).
cute kan my mommeh? xD
glad I met her! ;D
AND HEY COMMENT THIS PIC! OR I"LL KILL YOU! *joooookes.
bla bla bla. then we went back home. then, I played my keyboard (for fun).
then, went to church. classes. GOD ROCKS! ;D he loves all of us! remember that! and he said, it wasn't his plan that we people go to hell. it was us who made the choice. we chose it. well, gladly we're still alive and still got chances; so don't waste it! self-control, people!
HAHA!! my team in GRACE5! xD
okay okay, skip skip skip. HAHA!!
So, classes were done. and we were having station of the cross. and yada yadaz.okay okay, skip skip skip. HAHA!!
then we had our VALENTINE's thingo. xD food! -yumyums! muffins~ weee~ songs were played and not just any songs, nice love songs, you know. HAHA!! *Sighs* It reminds me about jyz. I'm just so sad I couldn't even have him for valentine's and stuffs. Gosh! I friggin' miss him! But no, I'm not expecting for something good to happen again.. *x* I'm not even sure if he's coming for famine, for some reasons larr. but yeah, I guess he'd go. Well, I know you guys will never ever understand me of how much I had really love him.. Yes, I kinda weirdly enjoy being hurt by him and stuff..don't worry, I know I'm doing.. (well, I guess I do.) xD
And between, I got alota friends that cares about me more and a BIG BIG family that loves me more. and a god who's love is so free and so unconditional. they're the best I ever have. =D And nothing can ever replace them, EVER! HAHA!! and between, I gots Dyllon. (:
He's my new friend kaliahh. ;D HAHA!! but that doesn't matter, he sayangs me. xD *mwuacks*
Okay, so what happened next was uhhm..
We had this weird-semi-heart-shaped thing. this was mine:
Funny thing about it: The half of it was with MY BESTFRIEND'S! We were like "oh! where the heck is the other half of mine?" LOL! See the pic above (TOP TOP). There's a heart shape and fingers & hands rytt? xD that's the one. LOL! it was just really funny we still had to like search together not knowing that we got each other's. HAHA!! xD Bestfriend ChryshieBoo :))
anyways, went for mass. and then went home! gaaahh~ I want those PANDILTS xD finish liao.
16th FEB, 2k8.
School sucks! Didn't brought the books! Just because of the crazy principal! you expect us to sing THAT LOUD in a BIG BIG HALL?! f#%k lah! We were so pissed, y'kno. sucks big time!
15th FEB, 2k8
Church xD :youth band prac. bragged about jemy's shuffs vids -via youtube xD
http://www.youtube.com/user/poserhaterdegree69
HAHA!! that's how much I loved him. I know I know, I'm tryna show him off.
But so wha? like I said, I loved him. and NOT USING okay?!
Don't be a bitch and say "oh, he never loved her! she never loved her too!"
just fuck-offed bitch! cuz you don't even know anything about me and him!
Anyways, it's okay now, I don't give a fuck about it anymore. loooolx
But bitch, please fuck-off thinkin' that I'll be jealous of you or wha k?!
cuz no matter what you do, you can't do me no jealousy!
I am me and just me. you could beat me somewhere but I ain't got nothin' to loose;
since I got GOD(Jesus)! and you, well, if you got no god, you ain't got nothin'.
okay okay. so about today, we had our prac in I.C.C.!
can't believe we've wasted so much time there! like *scoffs*
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:25 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


