Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Commerce Test Yesterday, Chinese One Minute Talk & Geography Tomorrow.
Soz didn't post any yesterday.. I was too tired! HAHA.
well, last night, I fell asleep while texting Dyls
and doing my work (didn't manage to finish it) and eating palatoks. lol
since I fell asleep on the table and I was really exhausted after we got out.
well, today..hmmm, day's not even done yet. lol
woke up real early today. xD
Tita Maria//Lots just got back to Ausie. =(
will miss her very much!
anyways, we'll be seeing each other again
this christmas so yeh, that would be real nice.
and I'm gonna see my cousin Bondying/ Jose for the first time
and so as my cuzie Chahaya and Ken's baby Isabella aka Berra//Berry :))
gonna be seeing them all this christmas! weee~
sooo HAPPY! xD
and oh, today in school..
well, it was good, but worried about my bestie Chin2x (Norchel)
she was crying in school just now, and I kind of comforted her anyway so yea.
so, I ate chicken rice for lunch in school (one of mi favoritos) xD
yummeh yummeh!
after that, we had our computer class for the first time this year. xD
Welfred (gay name said jem-ass) soo funny lar! yeabah, aku nada boyfriend sudah wah.
soo happy lahh u! HAHA!! made me smile in school today. xP
don't be malu malu wah. see, I said Hi liao. lol
and yes, I'm gonna try making those computer works for you and amar.
TRY ONLY ohh. =O
but while I'm teaching you how to do it, MUST LISTEN keii! lol
*sounds like a teacher eh?* mcam paluii jwa. xP
after the computer class, we went to the library
since I have to wait for my lil bro (Kuoh Lien) until it's 3.
and oh! Kwan lao shi give me 9% over10% for the one minute talk! =D
sooo nervous kaliaa.. cuz I didn't even make a list for what I was supposed to say..
well my title was: "stories" or in chinese, "gu shi"
gahhh! I was freakin scared. thank god I did it.
I was praying that I could do it. lol
and so I did, and it was a success. xD
well, I have a test tomorrow;
and it's Geography.. HAHA! mi likeyy..
I like Science, History and Geography. :))
lol. being random. xD
though I don't really like history essays. lol
don't like memorizing stuffs bahh. >___<
anyhows, I'm gonna continue revising now.
I'll post again maybe later.
I Miss Dyls <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------
well, about march 03..
Monday.. hmmm, we had a short assembly in school.
And we just got our result for the Mantoux skin test in school.
My result was : o.o2mm
so that's like 0.08mm from the positivity.
and then, chinese period!
GAHHHH!!
okay, so chinese period..
me and chrysh got late and she was pissed
(we knew it from alif, though)
hard to explain here.
Anyh0ots;
my name was called out to talk in front of the whole class,
for ONE MINUTE to talk about any topic;
and I didn't knew that we have this thing today
since it was the 3rd of March..
the teacher goes with the date, and unfortunately
my name was the 3rd one on the name list.
so, I wasn't ready and I kind of pissed the teacher off. =S
I actually asked her to get me a topic;
she chose "Chung Hwa's Filipino Students" in chinese, of course.
and yet, I didn't know what to say
even a thing about it!
so, I was asked to write 120 chinese characters for it,
and be ready for tomorrow because she'll be asking me to do it again..
x______x"
give us a break 'cher! you always ask us to do an essay
last minute! like for about 20-25 minutes,
you expect us to finish everything?!
We're very sorry, but we are trying our best!
and a new homework for chinese:
topic chosen for me was "letters" as in the letters that's written and sent..
we have to write a story for it..
and thanks Alif for the short orientation for the composition. :))
I appreciate it a lot. "there's no end if there's no beginnings.." by Chiaw Yuen. [lol]
gawdamn, it's soo hard still. lol
sooo hard to write it in chinese.
it's freakin' biting me off like shit!
my friends and I were then talked about changing school,
since chrysh's mom was suggesting chrysh if she'd want to change school
to SMSH (Sekolah Menengah Sayyidina Hassan)..
and then we talked about the students there
that includes: Arvy, Joven, Ryan and etcetera..
so yeh, we thought about that.
and we thought that teachers there are really good teachers.
school there should be real awesome!
well, we were kind of getting our hopes too high,
but we're trying not to.
Chrysh and I depends only to
what my parents are gonna say about me changing to SMSH.
If they'd say okay, then that's gonna be really great!
We sure wanna change school
since, we're getting sick suffering every chinese periods..
in every ticking of the clock, we watched
and waited until the periods are over.
And whenever its over, that makes us really happy!
HAHA!! xD well we like the teacher,
how she teach, but not the way that she give works to us..
we just really hate it;
you'll understand if you were in our place.
anyways, my dad just got back today and so as my Tita Lots (Big Mama). weee~
well, we had our dinner together..
while dinner, we were kind of talking about school,
holidays actually, ..I wanna go to Ausie on the hols...
then PMB, short hols for us..
then having the chance to say something about the subjects,
I said "mom, chinese is so hard; couldn't write essays.."
then there's my dad lookin' ol maddy, I was soo scared
and nervous about what he was gonna say
since I know how he feels from the looks on his face..
...Dad never understands me about how chinese is for me...
yes dad, I know I have responsibilities for it
but it's not the only subject that I should only concentrate myself to, right?!
There's a bunch of other subjects!
and adding this friggin' chinese subject is too much for me!
I'm getting really pressured and stressed!
couldn't even dare asking my dad about
changing school to SMSH! T____T"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
March 04, 2k8.
I had my commerce test today!
Sooo happy no chinese period!
well, there was, but we were having our commerce test.
So yea! xD well, it was kind of easy;
except for the structures, since I haven't really finish revising last night.
nothing much in school, really.
Tita Maria//Lots made us palatoks. xD
KULANGOT daw sabi ni tita about the Roti Kosong!
While having dinner together with the whole fam,
I was warned about going down the shops at warisan every afternoon. x__x"
so yeahh.. can't really go no more.
went out to Kiulap
to actually buy webbies (web-cam)
yang cheap cheap one larrs. about $15 ~ $18.
HAHA!! saving money for christmas mahh!
but unfortunately, it was already closed.
well, I actually forgot where it was located in kiulap.
Tito Romy was the one who knows it better than me. xD
but again, he's already in phils. miss him!
and so, while shopping arond Hua Ho;
mom bought me a NEW BAG "HK prods"
then we got home after that..
then I talked to Dyls on the phone
since he called
and then he told me about Kinky[lol] and yeaa..
I was kinda jealous, yet I don't know why.
and yet, I don't even know much about why I cried. x___x"
well, last night, I fell asleep while texting Dyls
and doing my work (didn't manage to finish it) and eating palatoks. lol
since I fell asleep on the table and I was really exhausted after we got out.
well, today..hmmm, day's not even done yet. lol
woke up real early today. xD
Tita Maria//Lots just got back to Ausie. =(
will miss her very much!
anyways, we'll be seeing each other again
this christmas so yeh, that would be real nice.
and I'm gonna see my cousin Bondying/ Jose for the first time
and so as my cuzie Chahaya and Ken's baby Isabella aka Berra//Berry :))
gonna be seeing them all this christmas! weee~
sooo HAPPY! xD
and oh, today in school..
well, it was good, but worried about my bestie Chin2x (Norchel)
she was crying in school just now, and I kind of comforted her anyway so yea.
so, I ate chicken rice for lunch in school (one of mi favoritos) xD
yummeh yummeh!
after that, we had our computer class for the first time this year. xD
Welfred (gay name said jem-ass) soo funny lar! yeabah, aku nada boyfriend sudah wah.
soo happy lahh u! HAHA!! made me smile in school today. xP
don't be malu malu wah. see, I said Hi liao. lol
and yes, I'm gonna try making those computer works for you and amar.
TRY ONLY ohh. =O
but while I'm teaching you how to do it, MUST LISTEN keii! lol
*sounds like a teacher eh?* mcam paluii jwa. xP
after the computer class, we went to the library
since I have to wait for my lil bro (Kuoh Lien) until it's 3.
and oh! Kwan lao shi give me 9% over10% for the one minute talk! =D
sooo nervous kaliaa.. cuz I didn't even make a list for what I was supposed to say..
well my title was: "stories" or in chinese, "gu shi"
gahhh! I was freakin scared. thank god I did it.
I was praying that I could do it. lol
and so I did, and it was a success. xD
well, I have a test tomorrow;
and it's Geography.. HAHA! mi likeyy..
I like Science, History and Geography. :))
lol. being random. xD
though I don't really like history essays. lol
don't like memorizing stuffs bahh. >___<
anyhows, I'm gonna continue revising now.
I'll post again maybe later.
I Miss Dyls <3
----------------------------------------------------------------------
well, about march 03..
Monday.. hmmm, we had a short assembly in school.
And we just got our result for the Mantoux skin test in school.
My result was : o.o2mm
so that's like 0.08mm from the positivity.
and then, chinese period!
GAHHHH!!
okay, so chinese period..
me and chrysh got late and she was pissed
(we knew it from alif, though)
hard to explain here.
Anyh0ots;
my name was called out to talk in front of the whole class,
for ONE MINUTE to talk about any topic;
and I didn't knew that we have this thing today
since it was the 3rd of March..
the teacher goes with the date, and unfortunately
my name was the 3rd one on the name list.
so, I wasn't ready and I kind of pissed the teacher off. =S
I actually asked her to get me a topic;
she chose "Chung Hwa's Filipino Students" in chinese, of course.
and yet, I didn't know what to say
even a thing about it!
so, I was asked to write 120 chinese characters for it,
and be ready for tomorrow because she'll be asking me to do it again..
x______x"
give us a break 'cher! you always ask us to do an essay
last minute! like for about 20-25 minutes,
you expect us to finish everything?!
We're very sorry, but we are trying our best!
and a new homework for chinese:
topic chosen for me was "letters" as in the letters that's written and sent..
we have to write a story for it..
and thanks Alif for the short orientation for the composition. :))
I appreciate it a lot. "there's no end if there's no beginnings.." by Chiaw Yuen. [lol]
gawdamn, it's soo hard still. lol
sooo hard to write it in chinese.
it's freakin' biting me off like shit!
my friends and I were then talked about changing school,
since chrysh's mom was suggesting chrysh if she'd want to change school
to SMSH (Sekolah Menengah Sayyidina Hassan)..
and then we talked about the students there
that includes: Arvy, Joven, Ryan and etcetera..
so yeh, we thought about that.
and we thought that teachers there are really good teachers.
school there should be real awesome!
well, we were kind of getting our hopes too high,
but we're trying not to.
Chrysh and I depends only to
what my parents are gonna say about me changing to SMSH.
If they'd say okay, then that's gonna be really great!
We sure wanna change school
since, we're getting sick suffering every chinese periods..
in every ticking of the clock, we watched
and waited until the periods are over.
And whenever its over, that makes us really happy!
HAHA!! xD well we like the teacher,
how she teach, but not the way that she give works to us..
we just really hate it;
you'll understand if you were in our place.
anyways, my dad just got back today and so as my Tita Lots (Big Mama). weee~
well, we had our dinner together..
while dinner, we were kind of talking about school,
holidays actually, ..I wanna go to Ausie on the hols...
then PMB, short hols for us..
then having the chance to say something about the subjects,
I said "mom, chinese is so hard; couldn't write essays.."
then there's my dad lookin' ol maddy, I was soo scared
and nervous about what he was gonna say
since I know how he feels from the looks on his face..
...Dad never understands me about how chinese is for me...
yes dad, I know I have responsibilities for it
but it's not the only subject that I should only concentrate myself to, right?!
There's a bunch of other subjects!
and adding this friggin' chinese subject is too much for me!
I'm getting really pressured and stressed!
couldn't even dare asking my dad about
changing school to SMSH! T____T"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
March 04, 2k8.
I had my commerce test today!
Sooo happy no chinese period!
well, there was, but we were having our commerce test.
So yea! xD well, it was kind of easy;
except for the structures, since I haven't really finish revising last night.
nothing much in school, really.
Tita Maria//Lots made us palatoks. xD
KULANGOT daw sabi ni tita about the Roti Kosong!
While having dinner together with the whole fam,
I was warned about going down the shops at warisan every afternoon. x__x"
so yeahh.. can't really go no more.
went out to Kiulap
to actually buy webbies (web-cam)
yang cheap cheap one larrs. about $15 ~ $18.
HAHA!! saving money for christmas mahh!
but unfortunately, it was already closed.
well, I actually forgot where it was located in kiulap.
Tito Romy was the one who knows it better than me. xD
but again, he's already in phils. miss him!
and so, while shopping arond Hua Ho;
mom bought me a NEW BAG "HK prods"
then we got home after that..
then I talked to Dyls on the phone
since he called
and then he told me about Kinky[lol] and yeaa..
I was kinda jealous, yet I don't know why.
and yet, I don't even know much about why I cried. x___x"
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:36 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


