Sunday, March 2, 2008
Arts & Ti-Lun.

Hihi People! Soz for not having my time on my blog. Well, I've been really busy with school. and well, today's a sunday. I was supposed to be in the church just now, but I got up real late like 1.50pm. =S I know, I know, so late! x____x" and also the mass, GAHHH~

well, today I haven't been out in the sun, like REALLY. even out of the house! doors were open, but I haven't got a foot step out like even one. Well, there weren't anything much today. Talked to Dyllie on the phone. On with the computer for hours. and now, I'm still on the computer. But I'm gonna get off this soon after this post. So yea..

Well look at what I drew yesterday:


Haven't really done my artwork. Still need to draw for about 5 more like these.
Anyways, about yesterday, hmmm... well, I slept late yesterday. Spending some time with Dyllie on the phone lorr. I know, expensive telephone bills. But he's worth it! ;D
Everyone that I call is gonna be worth for me. Well, some may not be always worth it, but never mind. x_____x"

Well, yesterday.. ALIF//Angelo came back! weee~ missed that dude, even just for 2/3 days of having him absent for school due to his visa thing. Well, I've been in school the whole morning and we got this Mantoux Skin Test thingy, here's a video of me being injected [LOL]



my 2 besties Chrysh & Norchel's vid of it would be uploaded in my youtube, so yeh.
Check it out if you are interested; here's a link :
www.youtube.com/user/chinitabhebie26

between, here's a pic of chin's, mine, alif's and chrysh's LEFT ARMs. :))

Well before the vaccination/immunisation thingy.. Alif actually gave us FRIENDSHIP RINGs! =)
bought from KK. Thanks bro!
Well after the vaccination/immunisation thing..
We went to the school's canteen. Not knowing that we were supposed to have only 10 minutes break, we got late for class. Well, we actually skipped a class, and again not knowing that it wasn't Miss Chan having our class, we skipped..and because we got late before for her class, she told us not to come in again if LATE AGAIN! gahh~
well, unfortunately, it wasn't her that was having our class but was Cikgu Sarimah!! and they were in the library??!! wha?! we've mistaken! fcuk that. HAHA!! ..fortunately, the teacher didn't marked us late or absent. weee~ she marked us present! :))
while the whole thing was on, we were hiding in the girls' toilet. HAHA! 2nd floor. xD
and oh! the whole class was soo happy, no need to go for the chinese lesson! skipped because of the skin test thingy again. HAHA!! xD Well, I'm sure I am happy and my besties too. :))

okay, so after school.. me and my sibs were waiting for the driver. But since, the car haven't come, me, Chrysh and my sibs went to "SHERA'ton Hotel".. Well, I call it Shera for short. :) COPYRIGHTED. Fcuk those copy-cats who gots no originality! HAHA!! eventhough, I could be one of them, well, I copy only from far away people; *ssshhh* that's a secret. c(x

well, here's a pic of the cake we bought..
yummeh~ YUM YUMS!! xD got some more, but eat liao cuz too yummy to be taken pic of (LOL), so we ate it -like before taking pics. hmmm, anyh0ots, the car came at approximately 1:17pm or 1:27pm ..which was a one hour wait for us, since Tito Romy went back to the Philly.
We forgive the driver for that, since he's not really used to us. so never mind.
Gahh, we will really miss our Tito Romy. ='))
well, while waiting.. here's us:


Yes, I know I look dumb here. WAHAHA!! xD vain.
these are only some of the pics, so yea.

okay, so we got home.. and I was on the computer then I took a shower and then some pics..
Here are some of it.. xD :::








Kendiee ♥blogged @ 7:04 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..