Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Tuesday Shuffle. GRAREY AKA G-NEO was AWESOME. =D
School (In class) - makan makan makan. xD
English period.. another positive card for me..
"My ideas are important and I speak up and express myself." Is it true? O.O
Bestie gots the "Smelling flowers makes me feel happy." HAHA!! cool~
Oh hey, teacher read us a story about "Smog, the city dog."
Wow, we feel like as if we're primary students. ;)

| | |
| Smog the City Dog is worn out by the busy, buzzy city. All the bins on his street are empty and he's hungry. 'I'm out of here!' he says and scampers off across town to try his luck by the quiet canal. Sure enough, he spies . . . dinner! But no sooner has Smog sauntered off with his tasty shopping, than Hedgehog, Fox, Cat, Mouse and Squirrel are hot on his heels. Just as Smog reaches top speed, the canal towpath suddenly turns a corner and Smog is left face to face with another dog. But Smog's fiercest bark is no match for his reflection and splash goes the shopping! Luckily, Mouse has a plan - with some teamwork everyone tucks in to a delicious soggy picnic! |
---------------------------------------
Commerce Period..
Skipped Class.. =S
for a shuffle meet-up at the roof-top. xD
I thought I told him to come on wednesday or friday but I..never mind.
I will whenever I can. =)
It's nice meeting someone new. and his name is Grarey aka G-Neo.
you can look for his videos on his youtube yes. just search for "G-Neo" or "B.I.U." :)
I showed him something I can't stop doing, which was shuffling and the "go away movement". HAHA!! it was funny when I did then suddenly, he was like "don't do that too long, it'll be cocky and it's like you're asking them to go away, go away.." (something like that, yes.) xP
and there, I got in B.I.U. :) their female shuffler.
Night..
Dyllon called.. and shit! why in the world did I thought he was Grarey?! and thought he was someone else.. well, he sounds different and I was so surprised that he called.
dang man, my phone is being an ass, screen's blank. good thing I know what to press."
but fcuk, I even have to pretend that I'm okay where as I'm not and was crying while talking to him.. I know this is like a personal thing, but hey, I just like sharing things, okay.
It's not some other people stuffs anyway, it's mine.
If it was other people's stuff, why should I share unless I'm supposed to.
Having him as a best friend, maybe it'd be enough.
He knows my secret, I know his. ;) -trying to positive here.
Skipped Class.. =S
for a shuffle meet-up at the roof-top. xD
I thought I told him to come on wednesday or friday but I..never mind.
I will whenever I can. =)
It's nice meeting someone new. and his name is Grarey aka G-Neo.
you can look for his videos on his youtube yes. just search for "G-Neo" or "B.I.U." :)
I showed him something I can't stop doing, which was shuffling and the "go away movement". HAHA!! it was funny when I did then suddenly, he was like "don't do that too long, it'll be cocky and it's like you're asking them to go away, go away.." (something like that, yes.) xP
and there, I got in B.I.U. :) their female shuffler.
Night..
Dyllon called.. and shit! why in the world did I thought he was Grarey?! and thought he was someone else.. well, he sounds different and I was so surprised that he called.
dang man, my phone is being an ass, screen's blank. good thing I know what to press."
but fcuk, I even have to pretend that I'm okay where as I'm not and was crying while talking to him.. I know this is like a personal thing, but hey, I just like sharing things, okay.
It's not some other people stuffs anyway, it's mine.
If it was other people's stuff, why should I share unless I'm supposed to.
Having him as a best friend, maybe it'd be enough.
He knows my secret, I know his. ;) -trying to positive here.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:24 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


