Sunday, April 13, 2008
Sunday Asses.

Today a Sunday. Woke up around 7.50 in the morning.
My fam and I went to Lucky Restaurant, again. HAHA!!
We’re there most of the Sundays.
Then after that, we went to Jerudong’s Market.
While my brothers, my sister and I were walking around the beach.
(Pictures are just below this blog.)
We went back home. Mom and dad prepared lunch whilst I prepare the table.
And then here am I on the computer, AGAIN! HAHA
And oh! Kelvin told me that I’m already a pro-shuffler. LOL *kambangs*
He even said I’m already the best shuffler girl in Bandar. xD –but I wonder if it’s true~
Hmmm, I’m thinking of making a video for all the so called “heart-broken people”. LOL!
A shuffle dedication, that is. But I don’t know. I’m just thinkin’, is this a month for heart-breakers?

Later on..
I just got back home from School, then Supa Save and yes, I just ate my dinner.
WEEEE!~ Foooooood! Banyak fooood! =D
BEN & JERRY’S BABY! ;D gawd damn! I love it sooo much, even though it was also my ex-boo’s favo. =,=”
So yes, my dinner, super yummy made by my mom & my dad – the rendang and the salad. ;D

Night:
I made a shuffle vid for the so called “heart-broken people”.. Cheer up, aight? I know how you feel, I’m feeling the same thing just like you except for the part that it wasn’t a relationship thingy but almost like it… well, I haven’t got the time to edit it yet and put it on my youtube but I dunnoe..

P/S: I miss Dyllon & his name was on my head the whole day like shit.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:37 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..