Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Sleepyheads. xD
Today..
I gots a sleepyhead. x_x was looking so dull in class.
During geography period, I was having these droppy eyes and sleepy head. =.=
and oh, something popped-out : Dyllon's 2 vain pictures. HAHAHA -oi man! u haven't send me!
Afternoon..
My sister and I went back home and went to Mamih and meet Barry koko.
makan makan lorr.. If I knew that it'd taste like that, I wouldn't have waste my money on those ABC's.. x_x and the food that made me fat, too much rice. I gots chubby cheeks and fats under my chin now. GRRRR!! I hate that.
Oh well, we went to company Barry for his haircut awhile at the Trader's Inn block.
Drop by PDS awhile.. during their break.. actually, their break just finished. =.="
Barry lohh! Haiyo! HAHA!! never mind.
Oh hey, I saw B.I.U.'s Azim doing the spin, funny. xP wearing that black jacket again..
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:56 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


