Saturday, May 31, 2008
3rd Post For The Day.
I just figured out that I haven't been checking my friendster and my picts, I'm just too lazy to upload them on friendster. PLAIN LAZY. x____x"
and yes, I balumm study yet.. I'm gonna study but laters. HAHA I'm like, I've been staying on my blog and qinyii's blog for hours and hours now since morning. Too bad I couldn't get my mood on to what really happened at the hotel yesterday. Okay, here's the part, Alif. Alif was so-called the "DROWNER" and I was the "DROWNEE" kooooraezee asshoooooles. HAHA xD
blablablahh.. no mood to tell people bahh.. cuz my digi-cam! pffftt.. =(
hmmm, haven't checked my e-mails lately. and the last time I shuffled was yesterday, at the hotel, AGAIN. It's a surprise okay, people? but but.. I'm really sorry to (ate) Charlotte.
*sighs* I'm coming to neighbour's place and study maths or history or computer or should I just edit my videos and upload them on my youtube? what do you think?
bahh.. I'll post again later.. [blerrrkkks] c(x
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 2:33 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


