Saturday, May 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Kuya Poths! ;))




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUYA POTHSKIEEE~ xD



Best Wishes to you, bro! xoxox much love,
your babysistaa_yuen. ;))



Good Luck in everything, yes! :)




Hmmm about today.. I had an "artistic morning". HAHA!! 'c0z I've been drawing from the first period till the last one and my crew and I were asked to dance on Tuesday for a little something you can call "audition". Oh well, no worries but I gotta get my track remixed and ready for Tuesday afternoon. Oh yea, we're hitting the school's studios [activity room -I don't like callin' them that]..




Oh well, bestie_Chrysh and I went to Shera after that and bought some Shera cakes then went to Yayasan a bit for my lil bro to get a gift and then we went straight home after that. Online a bit then had our late lunch at 2. Then we decided to get my whiteboard washed and dry cleaned outside my place.




Forgetting to buy new exercise books in school, we had to go down the hill to buy them books.



Went back home and did our maths. 2 hours man! x____x"



After that, she took a video of me SHUFFLIN`.. another La Di Da.. trying to improve and I don't know.. c(x



and nah, I didn't just shuffle, I did hiphop too. Never gonna forget that. It'll be shxt if I did. Bestie_Chrysh & I danced to our "take it to the floor" too. :) tryna recall the steps, tryna get ready for Tuesday a bit. xD



Then people started to come and parteyy.. xP



Oh well, we Chiaw Fei, Chrysh and I were baby-sitting. xD



Well after all that, I was tidying my room since it was soo messy 'c0z of the kids.



And now, I gotta sleep. xD



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:45 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..