Sunday, May 11, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!! :)



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms! =D




Today's mother's day, and yes, my siblings and I went to

greet mom Happy Mother's Day,

though we weren't really the first ones

but I think we're more special than the others

-we : includes bro Jobert && Suji :)

Although it was a bit of a rush for me and my sister

to prepare all the stuffs,

it was successful alas.


Well, sorry to Gee about last night.

I was just so sleepy and I was supposed to be back up at 11pm

but unfortunately, I woke up at 5.54am

knowing that I fell asleep,

and maybe made Gee a little worried or something(?)

that I didn't get to on back.


I was physically up around 9am,

mom woke me up actually. HAHA

and we went to Lucky Restaurant around 10am

-almost 11am, I think.

after that, we were supposed to go Jerudong Market, right? xP

instead, Fei asked dad to just let us(my sibs& ii)

to just go home and prepare for mom,

and so, we got home, both mom & dad went to buy in the market

whilst my sister and I went to walk to Supa Save

just to buy some flowers for mom :)

something happened during that time,

it was JUST OUR LUCK. xD

leave me a message and ask -if you'd like to know what was it.

I might just give u a bit of it. xD


Oh well, below are some pics of the flowers and mom.










Yes, that's mom with the flowers we bought for her.

---------------------------------------------------

Later On..

--------------------------------------------------

Watched some tektonick // techtonik videos on youtube.

--------------------------------------------------

There was a really strong wind outside

blowing every leaves off the trees. x_x

Heavy rain; gladly, there was no thunderstorm.

Kind of scared of thunderstorms. HEHE *Ssshhh*

-----------------------------------------------

Dinner, I had one of my favourite dishes - RENDANG, baby!

-----------------------------------------------

Sang some more "I'm Yours" - Jason Mraz's with my guitar.

Attempted Tektonick with my sister. xD

Fun Fun Fun. Videos Videos Videos.

and after that, I was repairing my wireless connection and my desktop,

here I am finally blogging again after getting my wireless fixed.

------------------------------------------------

I received a testimonial from bestie_weng son;

awww, he miss me. xD well, I'm sure I miss him more and I bet I fcuking do.

--------------------------------------------------

but I miss Boss Gee too,

+++ and my ateh Paths,

+ my homies in the Phillys esp. my kuyas(brothers) Poths & Suji.

hmmm, who else?

-------------------------------------------------

shxt, sis's playing that "hey there delilah song" right now.

it reminds me a lot about my past -well, somehow it does.

----------------------------------------------------

Oh yea, here's BARRY. :)



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:13 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..