Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Javelin during P.E. && The First Recipe for Cancer.

During English lesson..


we talked about some adventures..
like going Bora-Bora. =D wonderful place, I tell you. ;D
I've never been there, though;
but I'm sure it's a an amazing place
for people to be at during vacations. :)





snorkeling underwater is a scary thing for me.

I'm scared. HAHA x_x such a pussy for it. c(x [blehz]

air-balloons are fun too, but sad to say,

I'm seriously afraid of heights. =/

P.E. Class..

Javelin again..

Gaaahhh..I gots a low grade for it..

my muscles ain't workin` like shxt..

so yeah, didn't past the line and failed.

I don't even know what happened to my arms.. =/

-moving on-

I'm worried about my studies, mid-year exams are coming soon yes.
OMFG! Am I gonna get good grades or wha?!
*frustrated & scared*
---moving on---
The First Recipe For Cancer
go check it out.
P/S: Geee, don't worry, you did well in the video.. HAHA
and the guy is just superrr tall..don't worry wahh! we all here still support you. ;D


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:39 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..