Monday, May 5, 2008
Positivity Is Important. :)

Woke up late this morning! Damnit! Got late for school and assembly.

Oh well, assembly was alright..

Our history teacher said things about positivity, and that the brains knows no NO, NOT, DON'T.

POSITIVITY IS IMPORTANT! ;)

and check this out: Important tips for Positive Life.
It says a little something about what my teacher just told us.

Randoms: I got 90% for my chinese oral today. =)

Bhuddha says that the root of all suffering stem from attachment - attachment to ourselves, to our possessions, to our activities, to our opinions.

Notes for my classmates:
Mathematics Mid-Year Exam
Book 2B : Chap 8, 10, 12, 13.
Book 3A: Chap 1, 2, 4.

Oh, I found something: What is REAL LOVE?


Shaaacks! I slept all the way my whole afternoon. Time-wasted(?!)


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:26 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..