Saturday, June 14, 2008
SUSHIBOYY is cool! =D
HAHA He's pretty funny on the webbie making me laugh ahh..
and yes, he was showing his friends including me and QinYii
FOOTBALL on TV. xD
but I can't really see it well xP
plus, I don't know much about football
though it's kind of the Brunei people's favo..
just watch laaa.. bored also mahh..
and yes, I slept like 5am++
chatting with SUSHIBOYY & QinYi..
GAHHH so scared now..
my parents are getting my result slip..
I'm afraid the teachers are gonna complain
this and that..
HAIzZz.. what to do?!
Hope they won't get mad laa..
cuz I'm gonna do better for the next term already..
I just wasn't serious enough for the first half year..
Hope my parents underdstands that the whole class was doing it..
HAHAHAHA *shaadap la
apakan?! I'm really scared..
it's gonna be BYEBYE entertainment!
okay, back to SUSHIBOYY. xD
He's got a picture like the JABBAWOCKEEZ ^____^
COOL-YOH! ;D
He is COOL ^_____^ KOKO CRUNCH~
lalalalalalalalalala~~
they're making me hungry all the time..LMAO
Sushi & Koko Crunch, I want. xP
didn't print screen him, though. ^^
bahh.. I'll stop here now..
hope to upload the meet-up on youtube soon..
plus the other videos that I've edited. =)
xx_vOdkaLaydee
and yes, he was showing his friends including me and QinYii
FOOTBALL on TV. xD
but I can't really see it well xP
plus, I don't know much about football
though it's kind of the Brunei people's favo..
just watch laaa.. bored also mahh..
and yes, I slept like 5am++
chatting with SUSHIBOYY & QinYi..
GAHHH so scared now..
my parents are getting my result slip..
I'm afraid the teachers are gonna complain
this and that..
HAIzZz.. what to do?!
Hope they won't get mad laa..
cuz I'm gonna do better for the next term already..
I just wasn't serious enough for the first half year..
Hope my parents underdstands that the whole class was doing it..
HAHAHAHA *shaadap la
apakan?! I'm really scared..
it's gonna be BYEBYE entertainment!
okay, back to SUSHIBOYY. xD
He's got a picture like the JABBAWOCKEEZ ^____^
COOL-YOH! ;D
He is COOL ^_____^ KOKO CRUNCH~
lalalalalalalalalala~~
they're making me hungry all the time..LMAO
Sushi & Koko Crunch, I want. xP
didn't print screen him, though. ^^
bahh.. I'll stop here now..
hope to upload the meet-up on youtube soon..
plus the other videos that I've edited. =)
xx_vOdkaLaydee
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:23 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


