Saturday, June 14, 2008
Results;Jerudong xD
-reposted-
Results have been given out to my parents.
Yes, it's not that good. x_x
but they weren't mad and gladly, the teachers have no complain
except for the fact that I'm almost-always late every morning x_x
well, I just got back from Jerudong so I'm pretty tired. I might as well blog tomorrow about today, alrights? :) G'night~ G'day~ or whatever~
------------
My sister and I just love "anchors away".
We got bumped by the bumper cars 23 times.
The last bump was a cute guy. c(x
and we got bumped real hard
during our 21st or 22nd by our little brother
we sorta got bruises. =/
it sucks that it hurts! HAHA
anyways, yea, before Jeru, we went to a restaurant at Seri
BAK-KUT-TEH :)
lalala~
will repost again if I remember what happened..
Results have been given out to my parents.
Yes, it's not that good. x_x
but they weren't mad and gladly, the teachers have no complain
except for the fact that I'm almost-always late every morning x_x
well, I just got back from Jerudong so I'm pretty tired. I might as well blog tomorrow about today, alrights? :) G'night~ G'day~ or whatever~
------------
My sister and I just love "anchors away".
We got bumped by the bumper cars 23 times.
The last bump was a cute guy. c(x
and we got bumped real hard
during our 21st or 22nd by our little brother
we sorta got bruises. =/
it sucks that it hurts! HAHA
anyways, yea, before Jeru, we went to a restaurant at Seri
BAK-KUT-TEH :)
lalala~
will repost again if I remember what happened..
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:55 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


