Tuesday, July 1, 2008
28th June, 2008; Saturday.
My Late Entry For June 28th, 2008
2nd time meeting Nate//Nazim aka Goblin (HAHA) in person =)
A wonderful person and the only guy that I know and have met who's vain and loves taking pictures with different poses of any way. I love your poses, dude. *winkwink*
If you're reading this, well errr..I don't know.. HAHA Thanks for everything! bleh!
and and..the oreeeyooo Gelato (je-la-to; in case, you don't know how to read it again). LMFAO!
and also the uhm, what else ah? oh yea, the TAKOYAKI bleh.
I say things weird huh? or not? *Hehee!* Don't mind me, I'm weird and this is me. ^_____^v
Where do I start? Alright uh, today was my first time to enter that cool-oh-restaurant "CheezBox". Singaporean Ladies next table, we were so keh-po and listened to their convo..HAHA and oh, I wasn't only with Nate but also Gee and Azim too =) and yes, my brothers. Lalala~ I'm sooo gonna have a surprise for you in CS next time! xP KING-of-CS vs so-called-used-to-be-Queen of CS (NYAHAHA) I'm SERIOUS wah, I was.
Maaaan, I wanna watch Long Khong next time. It looks really cool wah. Liked the thriller previewed. =) Anyways, I've had fun with them lots. xD blah. Don't know what else to say here. Overall, it was a good day. +D They've made my day!
Here are some of the pictures by the way. =)
They mah man! ;D shufflowzzz..
Azim_BrOoh (L)
monyetfever!
-OUT to continue posting the other entries-
Labels: I'm Out.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:11 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


