Sunday, July 27, 2008
Aaap-date numero uno! :)

Hihi readers!
I haven't been blogging for days eh? for some reasons laa.. *HEHEH
I have been really busy with my studies + family + boyfriend and some other stuffs..
Damn, I've just got a lot of things to blog about! x,x"
I've got my journal thingy.. New other stuffs, new videos, and what else?
♥ Last night was just fcukin` wonderful! ;D
I missed video-ing and taking pictures of many stuff last night `c0z of Naazzzimmmku ♥. Just so caught up being with him, the love-magnets that jalan-ed around bandar a night~ HAHAHA!! It was my first time watching the Floats and it was with ♥ baby. It was his first time too. xD BLEH! soo random larr~
: The heart beated together under the moonlight and firecrackers.
Pictures From Last Last Night.
I haven't been blogging for days eh? for some reasons laa.. *HEHEH
I have been really busy with my studies + family + boyfriend and some other stuffs..
Damn, I've just got a lot of things to blog about! x,x"
I've got my journal thingy.. New other stuffs, new videos, and what else?
♥ Last night was just fcukin` wonderful! ;D
I missed video-ing and taking pictures of many stuff last night `c0z of Naazzzimmmku ♥. Just so caught up being with him, the love-magnets that jalan-ed around bandar a night~ HAHAHA!! It was my first time watching the Floats and it was with ♥ baby. It was his first time too. xD BLEH! soo random larr~
: The heart beated together under the moonlight and firecrackers.
Pictures From Last Last Night.
AZIM ; brooh xD stolenshot by Chiaw Fei :)


Pictures From Last Night :)

xoxox
Love, Chiaw Yuen :)
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:37 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..
















Yayasan; Bandar :)

