Tuesday, July 29, 2008
With You, Life's Just Fcukin` Amazing// Wonderful ;D
Hello people! :D HEHE
I'm very happy. lolololol kinda high right n0w..
Was with ♥baby->Nazim ONLY] half an hour ago and yes, one of my fav place 'Matadoe'.
You guys should go there! ;D and yer laptops, you can bring them along and high wi-fi bebeh. :D
T'was my first time in the (how do you call that?) HAHA I don't know what do you call it exactly but it's like you know -candlelight..but it's like a room for all that la.. DAAAAAAAYUUUUUUMMM! cOoraezee waitress & waiters :p kep0h! HAHAHA yes yes, a place where ONLY SEXY people are allowed to go :p HAHAH
HAHAH only baby and I knows that.. you guys wouldn't and shouldn't wanna know why! ^^ FUNNNNEHH!
Eeeee~~~ pictures soon.. *sigh* He made my day~ HAHAH I'm sooo gay talking like that.
Between, ugh, was supposed to see ♥ SYAYSA :D tapi...car gone when I came :p HAHA next time then. :)
My morning wasn't that good, wasn't that bad either. Fell asleep last night while chatting with beb.. Slept early lahh.. like 10pm :p
Okay moving on.. morning, I was sooo stress and it kind of led me into a bad mood.. but I was in a good mood in the morning after shower :D
English's the best, as usual xD and man, she understands us students quite well. :) That's a good thing. We talked about "Why Form 3 Students nowadays feels like there's no exams coming up?" and "How Bruneian Government works about it.." something like that..and yes, we gave her much true reasons. Well what do you think about it?
Sooo yeh, she gave us some positivity cards thingo-majigg again after months of not. and guess what have I got?
I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. :)

-------------------------------------------------





-----------------------------------------------------------
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:21 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


