Saturday, August 2, 2008
BusyBee!!!

Sorry Readers. I have just been really busy. My other posts are still drafted and haven't done finishing my words on them. I'll post a big update soon. Well just not right now. Performing in school later on and computer projects, plus exams next week. Missed a lot of classes these past few days and yes, still very tiring. I haven't even studied yet =/ Sucha bad thing. But I'll try to catch up and everything. I'll see what I can do. Hoping for the best still.

Oh well, I just miss
baby so much. Lots of things have been happening lately. That's why I couldn't even get my words done on my drafted posts and some posts that I haven't even typed in. Oh well, I'll post them up as soon as I'm done. Almost everything's noted down anyway. Oh well, I have to sleep now. It's really really late and yes, I need to wake up early later. sooo till hirz.. =)

Buhbyeee!!

P/S:
I Love My Boy Nazim So Much ;D

xoxox_+Vennese :)


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:24 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..