Thursday, August 21, 2008
Awaits for Zelle.

I am bored. I've been browsing through blogs and damn I miss all the church people. =( really sad~
anyhoos, this post ain't gonna be long `cuz i'm bouncing off to Bandar with Zelle later on for this shuffle meet up that she's been telling me to accompany her. HAHA I love you sis! :D oh well, I'm gonna post again later on. I'm just completely bored waiting for Zelle like 1 and a half hour now x___x"" bah, signing off~ tata~

xoxo
love, Chiaw Yuen :)


-------------------------

oh yeah, found this at PinJia's blog something about JOVEN! HAHA!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

jojo mojo ferrero

JOHN VENNARD GALIA UMALI aka JOVEN!!!!! no.6
hahaha.. he's the jojo mojo ferrero!!!
a very good shooter, 3-pointer.. n also
he taught me how to screw n shoot the bball when im juz underneath the ring.. niahaha..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 6:39 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..