Sunday, August 24, 2008
Happy Birthday to the A`s!

Happy Birthday Alice jie2x !! :D
Missed you really much.
We hadn't been hanging around anymore.
Where have you been?
We haven't even contact each other since..
Anyhoos, wherever you are, I hope you're still the same
although you might have changed physically more mature ^___^
I hope you had a good time on your birthday.
Contact me anytime you see this or whatever sajalah..
You take care, alright?
I really missed you; I love you, jie.
Oh well, bouncing off to another birthday note :)
----------------------------------------------
Hello brotha-from-anotha-motha! HAHA wtf!
C.I.L. here! :D Hello B.I.L.!
Happy 14th Birthday Azim Zainal!

BroOh! I'm very sorry I can't be with you on your birthday.
Well wow, you're 14 already. 2nd year being a teenager.
How does it feel like for you? :)
I hope the pictures I posted somehow will make you smile.
I'm sorry if sometimes I can't pay full attention to you online.
Reasons, you ask? Well, you know why.
and what happened 2 days ago, that was
I know how you feel and well, you know I feel too, plus her.
It's hard but all you gotta do is wait.
I can't promise you that you waiting is worth it
but yes, something good :)
and well, everytime you need someone to talk to, contact me ;)
I'll always try my best to be there, alright?
`cause whenever I can, I will!
I hope and pray for the best for you.
Do good on your exams, okay? =)
I'll be here if you need me.
xoxo
Love much,
from your sis - Chiaw Yuen ;)
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:36 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


