Thursday, August 21, 2008
The Smoke In My Head.
Like I said at the last post, was with Zelle awhile ago. Went to a shuffle meet up and atu sajalah boengg kaliah.. Just went there to accompany her and shuffled a bit. Met some shufflers and well, weren't much. I remember the names Neef and Doodie only =/ the rest, inda kenal eh~ just talk tapi inda tau namanya. HAHA! gilaa~ eh, I saw one B.I.U. tapi inda berkenalan.. just saw his bag with the big B.I.U. tagged on it.. hired someone new, didn't told me kah? aiyoh!
Anyhoos, I miss him & I miss my sis Zelle. Hope to sleep over and go ber-raya with her some time :) Aku gila ketawa masa bersama ZelleyWelley~ haha apakan? I suck at malay. I'm just a
Lalalala. I can't wait to sleep over your place.. xP bleh! we're neighbours also kan? tapi a bit further~ aku sudah malas jalan kaki around the vicinity. Just always at home,
Okay so about the place we were just now, the romantic Jubli place where the meet up took place and then the "ba-kut-teh" place at Seri : Golden Leaf.....something something..
I fxcking love the place. It's romantic to walk there at night, be with the one you love. I wish he was there, she wish he was there, though she knew he wasn't well. rhymes? anyhoos, there were no loud sound system which doesn't make it very lively and y'know. Oh well, it was a very short time and after berlepak2 with Zelle went makan with my family. Then went back here and rushed into my room, getting the pictures transfered. But my computer gila, on off on off.. I'm uhm my mood swings every minute. x___x"" nada PMS, okay! but yeahh..antah~ was it the smoke? damn, I feel so bad about that. I got no one to blame but myself.. shouldn't have minta for one.. eee! shxt!
Anyhoos, I wanna thank Azim Zainal for being such a wonderful brother :) and to buifee who just claimed that he's perverted at SyaSya's blog and that I am stupid over the phone x____x"" how ironic! HAHA antah~
eh oh yeah, in school just now... I almost got a trauma! gila kaliahh! one of the women got into my nerves until I shouted in front of everyone and called her bxtch! shxt wah! How can she do that to my friend?! ehla! If I was only in the family, I would have smack her! well I was wowed by myself just now. Finally a "contra-vida" side of me~ Now I know how to act like it xP well, that so-called-fight scared me until I almost got a trauma. I couldn't even breathe. Oh well, I'm gonna stop talking about this now. I know you don't know what am I talking about.
Well, Imma head to bed now. Signing off and oh yeah, I'm inviting girlfriends tomorrow to come over to my place :) msg me if apa sjalah~ if buifee's not gonna be here, I might as well just go mall. Bah, good night everyone :)
xoxo
sincerely, Chiaw Yuen :)
sincerely, Chiaw Yuen :)
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:59 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


