Saturday, August 23, 2008
(8) Or we be lovers & friends?
To my dearest lover,
Nothing will never veto me from loving you.
Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
I'll venture to tell the whole world how much I love you,
but you believing it and knowing it is much more important.
I'll venture to abscond with you,
but as to respect the elders, I shall wait and I will.
You are my abiding love.
I can't breathe without you,
I can't live without you.
It's like the world without the sun if you're gone - incomplete,
never will the world be complete without the sunshine;
and YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE :D
My life will never be complete without you.
until there's no more heaven nor hell,
My love for you shall never end.
Thou art in our own paradise :)
My promises will be kept.
I languish for thee love, my happiness.
I will always love thee.
Amen/ Amin.
Nothing will never veto me from loving you.
Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
I'll venture to tell the whole world how much I love you,
but you believing it and knowing it is much more important.
I'll venture to abscond with you,
but as to respect the elders, I shall wait and I will.
You are my abiding love.
I can't breathe without you,
I can't live without you.
It's like the world without the sun if you're gone - incomplete,
never will the world be complete without the sunshine;
and YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE :D
My life will never be complete without you.
until there's no more heaven nor hell,
My love for you shall never end.
Thou art in our own paradise :)
My promises will be kept.
I languish for thee love, my happiness.
I will always love thee.
Amen/ Amin.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 4:23 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


