Monday, August 25, 2008
Happy BIrthday To My JieJie! =D



Happy Birthday To My Dearest Big Sister Chiaw Ming! :D

Hellooo sister. I'm not sure if you'll be reading this
`cause I even doubt you know my blog link.
Anyhoos, if you're reading this, I miss you!
and well, I'm very very happy for your success! :D
Hope you had a blast on your birthday.
and oh, thank you for giving me a shoulder to cry on
when you know...... xP I know you remember that...
Visit Brunei soon k :)
Love you, sis!

------------------------------
Oh perhaps you didn't know I have big sisters.
Well yes I have 3 big sisters but half ones.
But that doesn't really matter, they're still my sisters.
Same to the brothers, except more.

xoxo
Chiaw Yuen :)

Labels: , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:27 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..