Saturday, April 12, 2008
Darft from yesterday (APR 11, 2008; Friday).
Here I am today. Feeling excited in the morning, fun in the afternoon, a scary evening and a very sad night -feeling colder than ever.
Knowing that it was already ending it already ended and there it ended with a sad goodbye.
Make things better? Wait? Cut? Cry? STUDY & GET lots of As!
Somehow I stayed simply because I’ve already love him and had second thoughts -simply thought of leaving for my studies because I don’t know where we could’ve head to and maybe, just maybe I don’t really need him in my life abit, even though I love him…
Morning:
School. Extra-Classes. But our heads weren’t much in it because we were in a state of high excitement that time.
Afternoon:
(The pictures are just after this post; Sorry couldn’t edit it in any way)
Well, my classmates were having a lot of fun in the swimming pool.
Too bad I can’t swim because I forgot to pack in my swimming clothes and besides, my besties weren’t swimming, so it’s okay.
We had a short shuffling session before we started eating our lunch and heck yeah, it was fun –fun to be the princess or queen having a solo with the “Russianz” song that is and being surrounded in a circle by the shuffler boys of F3C. ^_____^
We no shuffle freaks but we shuffle fo entertainment. ;D
Sayang ahh~ nada video. HAIZZZ!!
Evening:
Early dinner at about 6.30pm.
And then, yesh. Truth about what me and my mom doubt about our neighbour’s house; what my little brother and my kuya Suji saw last time about a white lady around here.
And a tree that was cursed –outside my house area. The tall tree that’s already dead but somehow root’s alive. It’s a SUPERNATURALS thingy.
Night:
Here I am feeling sad but not lonely. And I just simply have to look at the positive side about what happened.
There’s no end for it, really. ‘Cause it depends.
And well, I know I’m gonna be alright but *sigh* will effing miss him like shit!
I bet I’ll be listening to his voice recorded on my phone everyday whenever I miss him.
Between, I wanna thank Azim for being here to make me smile even just fo a little to cheer me up somehow.
And there I go, and there he goes. Well, I give a damn for ‘em, he just don’t know.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:10 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


