Saturday, April 12, 2008
Saturday today. OPENING OF CHINESE MONTH~
In the morning, me and my classmates were talking about supernaturals and Chee Kwai was damn funny telling us stories that was in the movie “Rule no.1”. HAHA
And good thing, I got to control my tears from falling today or else -*sigh* but a thing fo sho, I acted sooo emo today.
Met bestie Weng Son today. GLAD~ but he didn’t come to the group shuffle meet-up..
Hmmm, I’ve been in school the whole morning till 5.30pm. Gawddd! I was damn sleepy and was so desperate of going home after watching a spectacle that just happened this afternoon around 2 something. It was a conflict between 2 of my friends. SOOO GANAS EH! But it’s okay now. It’s just that Zax has to get the pain away and I’m kind of worried about his chest. Fcuk Chee Wee for hitting that part just for his satisfaction for a little thing he hates. Well before that, I actually wanted to go home already but I.. well, I just went to my school canteen and I saw tita (Alif’s Mom) and she actually asked me if I wanted to see Alif’s baby pictures which I find really adorable and cute and man do I love the hair! ;D I hope one day I could like scan them and post them here in my blog to let the others see just how adorable you were. HAHA!! There was one picture that I like a lot, which could be a dream-baby I’d love to have one day. HAHA but nehh..
Hmmm well, let’s just skip that. Gaaaddd! I’ve been waiting for the driver for hours but he was busy; so dad was the one who actually fetched us (my sibs & I) today in school. Well of course we can’t leave mom in the office, so we just went to the office to get mom. After an hour we went back home. HAHA!! I’ve been reading books in the car until I got my eyes shut. xD
Home.. Felt the relief of sleepyness.
I went upstairs trying to fix my wireless but it’s not working still or anymore. *sigh*
*wonders* I wonder if he misses me too.. I wonder if he loves me too..
The thing was TIME. And time will come when I should get him back and all..
I’m having PMB this year. He’s having PMB next year. I’m gonna be having O’Levels the next year after that. Then him. So yes, the time, studies and some things else.
I hope he’s fine, though. And I wish that our friendship will always remain the same even after what happened.
And oh, DAD’s AWESOME! ;D
He was telling me and my house maid/friend/ate Sally ghost stories. It all started from me when I said something about what my bestie Chrysh knew about the tree we got here.
..Forgetting that Fang Ting was coming over to get what she had just requested this morning was the pictures, I rushed to put all in the pendrive.
And here I am now, typing this.
P/S Thanks to Teacher Thulasimani for the wonderful cake she bought for us Form 3 C. =)
(insert picture of the cake here)
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 4:06 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


