Thursday, April 10, 2008
Jailed.

Hello there~
I just got back from school an hour ago and here I am at home
-jailed in my room again.
There's nowhere else I can go but school and home.
But tomorrow -I'm gonna go Holiday Lodge, Jerudong! =D
we're having a class trip thingy. WEEEEEEE!!~

and Wooohoo! I finally get to sleep early last night. xD
but sadly, I didn't get to post a long one and didn't get to talk to Dils.

anyways, today was alright, but I'm still thinkin' about last night's talk with my OVER-PROTECTIVE PARENTS (AAAAARRRGGGHHH!!)
well anyways, never mind that.
I don't wanna say anything about it anymore, it freaks me out.
*sigh* I miss my ate paths!
and only if she was there on my birthday.
and only if I have followed my instincts that night.
and only if I didn't do this and that and this..
Regrets. Regrets. Regrets.
Life is just fucking me all the way with regrets.
but somehow I know, that deep inside God tries to make me better
it's just me being a hard-headed girl..
God loves me -us and somehow, we take that for granted most of the time;
which is just wrong.
and this is me, telling myself what I did wrong
and what I should do next to make things much better than before.
*sighs*



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 5:25 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..