Sunday, April 6, 2008
I miss my special trio. plus my daddy in malaysia atm.

Today it's a Sunday without daddy, Oh I miss him!
Well, I slept the whole morning and woke up around noon since I slept late again. HAHA!!
gawd, I miss my sis paths and kuya mixx, but of course I miss dildolon too. (:

*sighs* I can't stop thinkin' about what Dyllon told me last night.

♫ I'm never gonna say goodbye ..♪

♫ What am I gonna do?♪

♫ It's something that I can't bring myself to do..♪
------------------------------------------
♫ Have I told you lately..that I love you?♪


and here I am, listening to sad love songs again after ages of not..

♫ Best In Me - Blue ♪

♫ Yellow - ColdPlay ♪

♫ Stay (I miss you) ♪

songs and music can really change my mood. HAHA!
mom's singing with the magic mic, and it's me here on the lappie typing this,
listening to her singing whilst me being the extra background singer.

I hope to make a new vid of me singing again on youtube, just for fun and not over-acting like my other video which I look so dumb in. HAHA and also for a dedication to my special trios, adding more embarassment to myself. HAHA! Barry saw those other dumb vids that I got in this lappie, and Barry, please SHUUUUUTTT UP! okiee?
I know those vids are so dumb and random. and I look so dumb and bad there!
well, never mind.. forget about that!

hmmm, oh yea! today I woke up and they bought me SUSHIs! oh yeah, I love it super-duper baby!~ ;D and I've been on the computers for hours and then study.

♫ more than you'll ever know ♪

nothing much today. well, I miss Dyllon's long texts and so I kept looking at his old texts.
First Text I received from him:
Umm hey paths
ask me to msg this
number i have no
idea y? Sori if i
interuppted


♫ I'm caught between goodbye and I love you - The Carpenters ♪

don't know what else to write here..
well, I couldn't finish my other blog but I'll try sometime during hols k.
It's interesting, I tell you. Cuz loads of pics during the journey. xD

well, I end here for now. maybe edit this again sometime later.

♫ Can't Lose You (Jue Bu Neng Shi Qie Ni)♪



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sometime later..
------------------------
here I am, being a lil too excited about tomorrow and oh, I gots training tomorrow and I might go to dylls school before that. well, hopefully yeh.
wow, I actually feel like deleting the album "past life" in my friendster.. but nah, next time.
well, I gotta get my head rest now. and it's pretty late.. so yea, I'm gonna go sleep now. ^^
xoxoxluv, the chinta ;D


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:00 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..