Saturday, April 5, 2008
A month now. & PATHS is so far away.

Wow! It's been a month since I post in and updated on my blog eyh? It was due to all the busyness and lazyness that I've been having on my bum. HAHA.

Let me summarize all the things that happened for the whole month since the day that I never touched my blog. This is gonna be hard, since I didn't even wrote in my diary a thing since February 8 and blog since March 5; I haven't even finish my other blog. GRRR!
Need another holiday! I'm still behind, and I'm trying my best to catch up for my maths -my classworks and needs more practice; and for history -I gotta read those 3 chapters ASAP! like oh gawddd!~ T_T I'll bang my head again! ARGH!

Okay, let me tell you a brief about today. =)
Today, I had school and I just finished my artwork. But it's with the teacher so yea, can't scan and show it to you today. Oh well, I'll post that next time I get it, okay?
well, me and my bestie Chrysh had our first class for the lower chinese thingy. (:
It was okay but we were kind of scared of the teacher, cuz we know how fierce she is [lol]
And oh, really sorry to Chee Wee for not coming for the video thingy..
Hmmm well, after school.. I went to the other parking lot (near SGS tamu/ pasar malam), but the bigger one yea..and I gave Weng Son back his pendrive.. and I met this cute KOREAN girl who I actually thought that my bestie Wengz likes, although he said she was cute.. HAHA

hmmm well, I drafted this post this afternoon since I was doing something else on the computer and I actually posted a new video on my youtube, it's Snooby-Boobie dancing! HAHA yes!
and after that, I chatted with Tita Margs, my mom's bestie who's in CA right now.

anyh0ws, let me tell you about what happened just now..
well, I got my wireless fixed; and yes, I'm using it now.
and not long ago, I was talking to Dyllon. Wow, his words are scaring me like shit!
and he's like saying it for more than 3 times! I just don't know what to feel right now.
His words are really scary and it hurts alot to think about it, and I'm still thinking about it over and over. ARGHHH!

♫ I wish I could be every little thing you wanted.. ♪

and here I go being emo for something I'm not even sure but still, my instincts tells me that he's gonna end it! I wish my ate paths was here, HAHA nah sis, if I over-exaggerate things again, do tell me. I miss you, you know? not just miss, REALLY REALLY MISS!


04th April, 2008 (Friday)
The day before yesterday, I slept damn late talking to Dyllon on the phone till morning. and I woke up early around 6.40am -I know, I'm late for school! I was having second thoughts, I was thinking about not coming for the extra classes but then again I thought about Frankie's book, it was with me and I bet it's gonna be a bad thing if it's with me whilst he gots to do his work; and also my friends. :)
I heard there was a shuffle meet-up at my school's roof-top, but I don't see no one there just now -or did I just missed it? Well, I was supposed to have my basketball training just now in the afternoon but Dyllon & Micko has got it booked already. [LOL] My team-mate said never mind anyway, but should come for the next one -so yeah.
So here's a pic of dylls, micko (jon) and me. the gaybo-partners and the girl. LOL!
FOR PATHS; US:

WE MISS PATHS!

Nothing much happened. We just sneaked into the empty room and mickko just humped dyllon on the bed to the floor! GAYBOs!~ nah man, I love you both! ;D
well, Barry was here about two hours ago, though -before taking that pic, that is.

will post again later, if I remember what happened after that.. x_x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd of April, 2008
It was a thursday. and I just got my computer fixed and wireless as well later that night.
I heard about how was Dyllon last year. HAHA! sensitive boy. screw kiko&mickko! xlolx

2nd of April, 2008
It was a wednesday. and I was bullied by my bestie Weng Son (Loo)!
got scar man! sorry lar, me also very ganas today.
but at the same time..I feel a little something inside, after looking at Jaz's texts.. and Jane's ones too.. and there weren't any hugs. =(
and dude, if dylls them all see another one again, be careful! WAHAHA.
well, bestie, don't worry. I'm gonna cover you up, but it depends yea..
you shouldn't leave a mark.

1st of April, 2008
My dear ateh Paths left Brunei.
but of course, I went to see her before she leaves; just not the airport but her place.
and that was after school, I was with my bestie Chrysh. and oh, kuya mickko was there. (:


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 8:09 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..