Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Paths; 1st place for female's high jump in F3C.
Sorry didn't post yesterday. I was all busy and tired. and I just got up; I was sleeping awhile ago.
Today, we F3C just had our high-jump test and weehoo! I got first for the female sec in class. ^^D
I didn't even knew I could jump a lot higher than what I've expected.
during the try-outs, I was having a little bit of a headache though but I'm fine after a bit.
The first try-outs last week, I was still scared that time and I couldn't jump as high as I really could. I figured out that it was all just the fear that's overtaking me, and looking at the metal was making me nervous because I've ever been hit by it and yes, I've been by it again just now. It was painful but I guess it's alright. It didn't really hit me hard.
well, we had our freakin' afternoon classes and it sucks alot. It's so damn hot and we were all sweating like shiit! I even fell asleep during Commerce. I don't even remember how. [lol]
Hmmm, well I got home and I took a shower then wasted my time being on the computer for nothing at all. Well, I got a new vid of me, but ain't gonna post it or whatever since it's for my own entertainment. HAHA! no people, don't get me wrong! T'was just me on the guitar singing -singing awkwardly and badly.. xD
In the afternoon, around 5.40pm I went to PDS to meet Dils! HAHA!
and Zelle, OMG! why in the world did you fcuking hug me so tight today? HAHA peace sis~ ;D
you know I laaabshOo rytt? =D
Well, I was there for a very very short visit and yea, 'cuz Dils need to go already, so after abit, I went back home.
and oh! we just talked on the phone and I decided not to go there tomorrow, well I won't visit the school for a week, I guess. and also, Dils told me that the teacher(s) were suspicious. [LOL] so yea, not gonna go there for a week. I may become lazy to walk all the way to PDS, already though..
Gaddd! I miss my ate paths! =( I've always been waiting for her to go online, but ayhh.. she seldoms go online nowadays since she's in the philippines. only if I could fly to where she is right now, I would. and even though I could only see her for less than a minute -sure. I regret for spending a very short time with her while she was here, but at least I tried and did, right..? HEHE! well, I hope all the best for her and sis, I laaab you muchies! come online soon, k? =)
7th of April, 2008. (Monday)
Assembly this morning was kinda shitty, the show gave us all question marks in our heads..
Well during the chinese period, we just went to the library since the teacher was absent.
and so, after school, I went back home..
then, computer computer computer..
homeworks undone. [lol]
and the rest... unfortunately, I don't remember~ =S
Labels: Path's Yean. :)
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:59 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


