Friday, June 13, 2008
Shuffle Meet-Up @ KB
Cleaning Campaign in the morning and it was freakin` boring. x_x
But the videos are kind of touching..
Gahhh! forgot the words I wanted to type..
Nevermind... x__x
currently chatting with: Sushiboyy & QinYii =D
so yes, about the shuffle meet-up..
Chee Wee, HzR's_Danny & Wilson
rode in my ride all the way to KB. ;D
mom and my little brother was with us too =D
without mom, I bet I'll be hungry like hell ah..
HAHA she provided us our fuel, food and drinks. xD
THANKS A LOT TO MOM! xD
moving on...
We went to the Taman Jubli which was
basically the shuffle meet-up place
butwe got hungry,
NO, not WE, it was them -the others. ^^
not me, that's for sure. xP
then we went to the city and ate at KFC weee~
but there was no JOLIBEE *sighs*
after being full of the food,
we went back to the meet up
and oh, THANKS A LOT TO NATE
for helping me locate the place. xD
and for teaching my lil brooh those dance thingy things. HAHA
He likes Nate and Azim ;D
I'm glad them guys get along with my brother yehh.. :)
I'm glad he didn't change his mind too, I mean, my brother.
SUSHIBOY acted like a DJ-CoOraEzee for an hour there.. xP
with his friend laa.. don't know also what name..
HAHA First time seeing Sushiboyy, Nate and the others too..
Many of them others, actually.
and KBians shufflers, I have to admit,
yes, they're kind of better than Bandarians.
but still prefers MAIKOOL && FRANCIS, yes buddies! ;D
anyhows, Bandarians didn't shuffle much except for
my team mate aka B.I.U.//Azim =D
Between, Nate shuffles better in person ehh.. ^^
Sushiboyy shuffles like Francis lerr.. ;D
tapi leg injured. LMAO
Glad to see brooh Azim after ages, between. =D
I've really missed him. It was nice talking to him and shuffling with him today. :)
All good, all fun =D
And yes of course, very happy to meet Nate in person. ;]
From Jemz's videos on youtube, I actually thought he was really gay
but hey, he's not! ;D He's a cool guy
who loves to laugh and smile which is pretty cute, I can say. :)
I see grills xD cool-oh!
He shuffles real good, and original ;D
KB Rockaz ROCKED THE PLACE =D
continues 2mrw.. now malas.. sleepy oredii..
actually it's like 4am now so yeaaa...
But the videos are kind of touching..
Gahhh! forgot the words I wanted to type..
Nevermind... x__x
currently chatting with: Sushiboyy & QinYii =D
so yes, about the shuffle meet-up..
Chee Wee, HzR's_Danny & Wilson
rode in my ride all the way to KB. ;D
mom and my little brother was with us too =D
without mom, I bet I'll be hungry like hell ah..
HAHA she provided us our fuel, food and drinks. xD
THANKS A LOT TO MOM! xD
moving on...
We went to the Taman Jubli which was
basically the shuffle meet-up place
but
NO, not WE, it was them -the others. ^^
not me, that's for sure. xP
then we went to the city and ate at KFC weee~
but there was no JOLIBEE *sighs*
after being full of the food,
we went back to the meet up
and oh, THANKS A LOT TO NATE
for helping me locate the place. xD
and for teaching my lil brooh those dance thingy things. HAHA
He likes Nate and Azim ;D
I'm glad them guys get along with my brother yehh.. :)
I'm glad he didn't change his mind too, I mean, my brother.
SUSHIBOY acted like a DJ-CoOraEzee for an hour there.. xP
with his friend laa.. don't know also what name..
HAHA First time seeing Sushiboyy, Nate and the others too..
Many of them others, actually.
and KBians shufflers, I have to admit,
yes, they're kind of better than Bandarians.
but still prefers MAIKOOL && FRANCIS, yes buddies! ;D
anyhows, Bandarians didn't shuffle much except for
my team mate aka B.I.U.//Azim =D
Between, Nate shuffles better in person ehh.. ^^
Sushiboyy shuffles like Francis lerr.. ;D
tapi leg injured. LMAO
Glad to see brooh Azim after ages, between. =D
I've really missed him. It was nice talking to him and shuffling with him today. :)
All good, all fun =D
And yes of course, very happy to meet Nate in person. ;]
From Jemz's videos on youtube, I actually thought he was really gay
but hey, he's not! ;D He's a cool guy
who loves to laugh and smile which is pretty cute, I can say. :)
I see grills xD cool-oh!
He shuffles real good, and original ;D
KB Rockaz ROCKED THE PLACE =D
continues 2mrw.. now malas.. sleepy oredii..
actually it's like 4am now so yeaaa...
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:54 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


