Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Trained Shuffle Battling Today.

Hellooo again people. Yes, I've been training and shuffling with some friends today. Plus, shuffle battling -friendly battling, yes. ^___^ Nothing serious -it's just for fun. I've got a video but it's with Qin Yi :) She's gonna send it to me soon, hopefully when she goes online, and that would be Thursday night.

Anyways, yesterday was pree fine. Had butterflies before getting up on stage, but they liked the song it's just that I didn't really sing it that well but yeah, me and qinyi does rock the place with "PERFECT" melody. xD I loveeeet "AWESOME" "PARTS" "PERFECT"! Yes, it's so called the song "perfect". and Sunday, I've been attempting to write some songs, it didn't really fail but it's just not done yet.

*sigh* I wish it was back before when I can spill everything out back to my bestie-Chrysh. I really miss it a lot. I'm just scared she's gonna say some bad comments about it, I don't like that. And I was expecting more of her to say that there's more out there not some shxt about the person and deceive me. oh well, I'm glad we pretty fine now.

..And oh, I've been talking to dad; We've been talking to dad and yes, DAD'S SOOO AWESOME! xD HAHAH He talks metaphorically a lot, though. But yes, we love talking to him, we kids yeh..

DAMN, I'd love to talk in AUSIE-STYLE. I mean English, yes. xD I love it yeh!

Hmmm, what else do I have to say eyh? oh yes, I miss Geee a lot!
I can't believe I do but yeh I do. ^____^
And without him, I wouldn't be shuffling every now and then because I was hopeless before until he came and encouraged me to. But of course, I believe I know how. I'm sooo glad my parents support me a lot in my shuffling, singing and dancing. They sooo LOVE watching me do all these. I LOVE THEM SOOO DAMN MUCH, you can't even imagine! ^^

and well of course, I miss bruh B.I.U.'s//AZIM too ^^

and hmmm, GAM, the note's gonna be posted tomorrow, I guess.

Between, noted from CheeWee that there'd be a Shuffle MeetUp on THURSDAY @ Taman Jubli - 4pm. I've told this to my parents. xP [blerxx] They also support me.
Oh yeah, new video was out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-UT2zQQ4C8
CREDITS TO GRAREY NEO HWEE CHENN =D


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 7:16 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..