Friday, June 13, 2008
Today I've just found out about a friend who was always left behind and who was always just there whenever we needed her. But the problem was the other friend didn't want her to be part of our group anymore. I actually know how it feels but I wasn't really bothered and my parents don't like her that's why. But of course I do miss her it's just that some times y'know all that.. ^^ moving on..
We had classes and yes, as usual, late again.. xP Came in during Commerce period and skipped English because QinYii wanted to watch all the shuffle meet-up videos until we went down and shuffled and then back to class, went canteen and 'makan' mee soup, AGAIN. xP yumyum!
then skipped maths, cuz we were late a lot and so we were 'malu' to go back to class. We were supposed to be going already until we 'makan' slow slow then skipped lohh.. until t'was history period then 'baru' we go.. and yes, balumm make presentation x_x
anyways, it was alright, we were up to the 2nd group anyway since there was no more time left. ...lalala~ went home at 1pm... waited real long in school...
and well, about me and my bestie again, we weren't pretty good in school today...
she sounds real pissed (for what o?) and just now this afternoon she IM-ed me telling me what I've done to her? errr..I don't get that really well... and I'm taking off the words at my previous post, I was really moody and pissed and mad that day sooo yeaa, sorry peeps. Heee~
and afternoon, I sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep like a pigg.. xP
blah blah blah..... okay next post! about yesterday 'punya pasal'.. HAHAHA!!
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:11 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


