Friday, June 6, 2008
Here's Yesterday.
HAHA yes, this is the "2mrw" 's post which was based on what happened yesterday, just like I said. Hmmm, let's start with "I am sick.."
I am sick [LOL] not literally, just kept on coughing && flu and it's freakin` annoying. I gotta cough every minute and I can't sing well. Hmmm, just now, rehearsals were not bad at all, but still, I need my deep voice. x_x" need to sing better. GRRR. I'm friggin` nervous for Monday, I feel like it's my first time to sing in front of a really really big crowd, all CHMS students again... =/ I'm afraid I might sing the wrong lyrics and that's gonna be sooo damn ajlnflkhbgvsajfv.
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL
Bored.. Xienn.. Walang magawa.. I love blogging, the thing is I'm addicted to it and I just really got a lot of things going on and I've got many to say. I just don't know how to start.
Okay, so I was an emo the day before yesterday, couldn't stop crying for some reasons.
and...and... well, I don't even understand some of these things.
Feelings are feelings. They could make you happy and could make you sad.. lalala..don't know what to say..
okay, about yesterday. Morning we had our rehearsal which I thought it was going to be in the afternoon -salah check larr.. then afternoon, qinyii<33> went jamming with Angelina & Fadhil. Oh well, my mid-year exams are really bad like shxt. Anyways, I don't wanna make a really big deal out of it 'cause it makes me feel bad.
Reasons for not getting good grades during mid-year:
-Whenever I was studying, I end up falling asleep.
-Whenever I'm studying, sometimes I just can't get them right into my mind.
-Whenever I'm studying, sometimes I just don't understand them.
- II , I don't know which one to study, well I wasn't sure which one to read first; HELP, PLEASE?
- the rest, I'm just too lazy to say them out. xP [blerhxx]
okay, so yes, been spending another while with baobeii WS<333.
we pretty cool now, getting along really better. WS is my Foooranncis! ;D
See that QinYii? xP My foooollaaaancheeese in Booorunaiii~ xD
and Eddie was there too and Kelvin... ^^ and WoonShin was the one who actually accompanied me and [LOL] Weng2x ahhh.. sooo funny! Made Woon Shin blush blush blush.. and well, you just don't know how to do those sparks anymore.. WAHAHAHAHAHA.
crazy asshoooole lah you! ;P ii love you gay~ HAHA yes, gay. I know you're reading this.
gay boyfriend who had tooooot with jefftoooooot... in front of that guy drinking coffee outside his balcony and me on the long bench.. TOOOOOOOOTS.
lalala~ boredoms... it's about 2 in the morn now and yes, I haven't got my eyes shut since morning, not even a nap, if you know what I mean.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:04 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


