Sunday, June 1, 2008
Twilight; 9 End 2 Cuts.
Twilight the novel by Stephanie Meyer
One of the best sellers. ;D
I'm waiting for my PMB exam to finish
so that I could read all the books
I want to read already. xD [HEHE]
I really want to read all the books soon
but I can't, PMB's for me to worry about,
and if I read them books, it's kind of a waste of time
don't chuu think so?
I remember when I was young,
my presents were all books. xD
I was always happy with books
and now, here I am
who a neighbour Aaron
calls "a COMPUTER GEEK".
Well yes, I am a computer geek.
Ever since I started high school. ;D
anyhoots, here's a plot summary for the book.
See for yourself.
Here's the link: [click]
-----lalala-----
currently watching : 9 Ends 2 Cuts ; korean series;
borrowed from neighbour Aaron. ^^
I never thought I'd love watching it.
The cover wasn't nice so I wasn't really interested
but now, I don't care about it anymore.
The contents nice. =D
anyways, I haven't been doing much lately.
I was sleeping for so long this afternoon and
just watch some DvDs and read a little bit of history,
eat and sleep.
hmmm, I miss baobeii.
but I miss my boss Geee too. :))
and FUHREEEAAAKK!
Qinyii and I were chatting with BC//Francis!
Aweeeeee! sooo awesome!
HAHA one of the awesomest, I tell you.
Go look for him on youtube. =D
HAHAH flirt with Maikool, remember what he said Qinyii<33.>
One of the best sellers. ;D
I'm waiting for my PMB exam to finish
so that I could read all the books
I want to read already. xD [HEHE]
I really want to read all the books soon
but I can't, PMB's for me to worry about,
and if I read them books, it's kind of a waste of time
don't chuu think so?
I remember when I was young,
my presents were all books. xD
I was always happy with books
and now, here I am
who a neighbour Aaron
calls "a COMPUTER GEEK".
Well yes, I am a computer geek.
Ever since I started high school. ;D
anyhoots, here's a plot summary for the book.
See for yourself.
Here's the link: [click]
-----lalala-----
currently watching : 9 Ends 2 Cuts ; korean series;
borrowed from neighbour Aaron. ^^
I never thought I'd love watching it.
The cover wasn't nice so I wasn't really interested
but now, I don't care about it anymore.
The contents nice. =D
anyways, I haven't been doing much lately.
I was sleeping for so long this afternoon and
just watch some DvDs and read a little bit of history,
eat and sleep.
hmmm, I miss baobeii.
but I miss my boss Geee too. :))
and FUHREEEAAAKK!
Qinyii and I were chatting with BC//Francis!
Aweeeeee! sooo awesome!
HAHA one of the awesomest, I tell you.
Go look for him on youtube. =D
HAHAH flirt with Maikool, remember what he said Qinyii<33.>
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:36 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


