Sunday, June 1, 2008
Layout's Updated && Last Night.

Yes people, I've decided to change my layout.
Anyhoos, I didn't get to post any last night since I was very tired.
I was being in the other blocks the whole afternoon 'till about 8++ at night, so yes.
It's great having Korean neighbours. The thing is, we don't know each other's languages.
Well I do know a little bit of Korean, but I haven't been reading the book and there were no one for me to talk to in Korean last time so yes, I stopped and now, I don't really know it much anymore. Korean (words//letters, perhaps) characters are literally easier than chinese, well to read yes. I've tried them so yes I know. :)
Chinese characters will look a bit more complicated than Korean's.

Anyhoos, there's a lot of things that I'm confused at -last night.
No, wait! I don't think it was only last night, it's been like weeks. I just don't understand.
THANKS TO BRITT, though. :) I was chatting with her last night so yea, she was there listening to me and she was telling me some of her advices which were pretty true and yes, I'll be doing one of those. ;D *ssshhh* anyways, I woke up like 8am today. I actually slept at 1 in the morning but I was pretty busy watching some DVDs with my sister. [HAHA] We were watching some cartoons and P/S: I Love You. I wasn't really putting all my attention to it cuz I was chatting while I was watching, so yes. Oh well, I'm gonna watch it again some other time.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:02 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..