Monday, June 9, 2008
Studies.
So yes, I'm done with my homework. xD Pree fast yeh? But I still have a lot of things to do, literally yes. I've got projects and heaps of'em. There's like History which is pretty urgent, and 2 Computer projs - main & mini for the PMB thingo. It's not as easy as you think it is. xD Oh well, I'm sure I can do it but I kind of need a little help actually. I need to do as much surveys as I could and need a lot of researching. Plus, I need to study the whole book of Computer Sec 2 and 3. Sec 1's pretty fine for me already so yes, I just need to review a bit and it's gonna be alright. Hmmm what else do I need? Oh, I need to study the whole book Form 3 History x____x which is super crap, NEED HELP. Maths as well, I NEED HELP, I need a lot of practices and anybody there who's available and got enough time to teach me this? Science, I just need to read back Sec 2 Book and I think everything's gonna be all done well. Then Geography, well I'm pretty fine at this, just need to read some more and look for some common sense. xD What else do I have to study? Okay some local language I need to improvise at which is MALAY, and I failed for this during mid-year -both paper I and paper II. I left one section blank and for the composition I didn't finish my story, so that made me failed it. UGH! I'm sick of that silly local language, but still it's nice to know many different languages. I would love myself to learn some more languages. I'm willing to learn Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese and Korean actually. :) I'm pretty much jealous of my dad! [GRRR] xP [HEHEHE] 'cause he's good in many other languages. I'm just better than him in Spanish and that's it. [HAHA] We actually learn from books to CDs and CDs to movies and then we talk to each other adopting those languages that we read, heard and watched. It's actually really easy if you're willing to learn it. You don't have to worry about memorizing it, you just gotta practice by saying it to your mates around. :) No worries, you will slowly be on top of the mountain, but it depends if you don't give up. Because "you are never beaten up until you quit". Oh shxt, my commercial studies too, they're pretty low. I've got low grades for that, seriously. What was I even thinking? I wasn't really listening in the class, I was
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:21 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


