Friday, June 6, 2008
Replies.

6 Jun 08, 20:58
thepaths: sorry i can't be there palagi :( whenever you feel down there's always some else who can be there but yeah i'm just one msg away (: mwa!
6 Jun 08, 20:54
thepaths: yean :) it's aa different yean he was mentioning. and oh yeah i miss you. not everyone can be straightforward. resolve it soon with her mmkay (: i love you.

oh, different yean. xD
I miss you too, ye kno? =)
alright alright, not every can be, I know it's not gonna be easy. will do, but maybe tomorrow? ..sis, thanks yea... kahit malayo ka na parang nanjan ka pa rin..
well nanjan ka naman talaga diba? ^^ taz nandito ako. xP
and yes, I love you too =)

it's okay you can't always be here, I understand. HAHA a message away eyh?
hmmm, oh well, I'll just keep posting to let you know what's happened to me and yada yada yadas.. xD I actually read your blog everyday to know what's happening and what's happened to you. :) I really miss you.

Labels:



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:07 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..