Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Brunei's Cup.

I'm leaving in a few more minutes to Brunei's Cup.
I have free tickets~
Ayyy~ I just wish I could see him...
I'm not really interested with the players, actually..
though I might have gone loco getting their pictures and autographs.
and didn't I mention I don't need their hugs, but my man's?!
I did, kan? Haizzz~

Oh, Big Momma just left Brunei around 11 in the morning
left us siblings with a love note...(awww!)
It was nice having someone huggable to hug last night
when I was sleeping :)
it gives me a warm warm feeling inside...

but his hugs make me feel safe and warm
feels like there's nothing to worry about
when he's around...
but I... I can't hold him like I've held him before
it's sad and I really hate it.
It's disturbs my mind every single minute! FAAAAAK!

Randoms: Big Momma said she loves my body!
"I Love Che's body, really sexy~" HAHA
Dayummm! when I opened my jacket..
anyhoos, Nazim's sexier than me =____="" Still!
anyhoos people, I just wanna remind him that he'll always be
and forever will be THE SEXIEST MAN in my eyes! ;)
not just to play with, but it's true.

gotta leave now.
cheerios!

love,
Chiaw Yuen :)



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 6:01 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..