Tuesday, August 26, 2008
You make me melt; Darwins; Someone!
Courtesy of Lisa/Nisa :)
I just cropped this out from -> [clickers]
The picture seriously melted me =X
HAHAH why am I telling you this anyway?
Hmmm, well idk lahh.. but I miss him, really much..
Funny thing when I saw this pic was........
Was at the room with mom watching some tv shows...
Me: (didn't dare to smile but was about to do give out my crazy smile..?; waiting for something funny on the tv to come out..)
Me: eh? ma, why like that? *pointed to the tv then burst out laughing*
Mom: *didn't answer =_________=""
Me: (wonders if mom thinks I'm weird)
...okay, perhaps you didn't get what I mean...
Well, baby, hope you had a great day on your 1st day in JIS today! :) I miss you!
love from,
♥ your girl ♥
♥ your girl ♥
------------------------------------------------------
SOMEONE!
This morning ... someone-gal is excited
about someone-guy's birthday tomorrow...
and that someone-gal is.....I'm not gonna tell you who!
...someone-gal answered me back madly =/ why is that?
...someone-gal was being embarased for being a teacher aka the shooter! HAHAH..
nah `cher, I ain't gonna post anything to embarrass you ;)
this morning..."SOMEONE-gal" was manja
so "someone-guy" gave that "SOMEONE"
a free ticket to Brunei's Cup for Wednesday's :D
and then an ex-crush lagi gave that "someone"
another ticket for Thursday's.
that "SOMEONE": "eh drxf, you have one too? let me see!" *smiling*
the ex-crush: "nah~ *showing the ticket* you want?"
that "SOMEONE": "eee, i want~"
the ex-crush: "give you lah~"
that "SOMEONE": "thank you!!!" *smiling*
HAHA how lucky? :D
Well hoping to meet "SOMEONE" there
since we can't meet in any other way...
and oh! DARWINS' back! :D them playas hawt!
and those two ladies burned the hall, lol! Mexican Wave, baby! Owh yeah!~
Yesterday was pree awesome but I thought about the "GOBLINS"
or nahh, perhaps one of the players... do they still even exist? x___x""
I was claimed cheating on my boy
because of taking pictures with them
HOT JORDAN PLAYERS?
nawh~ whatever~ HAHAH oh well~
SOMEONE!
This morning ... someone-gal is excited
about someone-guy's birthday tomorrow...
and that someone-gal is.....I'm not gonna tell you who!
...someone-gal answered me back madly =/ why is that?
...someone-gal was being embarased for being a teacher aka the shooter! HAHAH..
nah `cher, I ain't gonna post anything to embarrass you ;)
this morning..."SOMEONE-gal" was manja
so "someone-guy" gave that "SOMEONE"
a free ticket to Brunei's Cup for Wednesday's :D
and then an ex-crush lagi gave that "someone"
another ticket for Thursday's.
that "SOMEONE": "eh drxf, you have one too? let me see!" *smiling*
the ex-crush: "nah~ *showing the ticket* you want?"
that "SOMEONE": "eee, i want~"
the ex-crush: "give you lah~"
that "SOMEONE": "thank you!!!" *smiling*
HAHA how lucky? :D
Well hoping to meet "SOMEONE" there
since we can't meet in any other way...
HAHA I'm not being specific about this stuff eh? xP
anyhoos, the pictures will be posted sometime soon.. but I'm pretty lazy right now...soo yeah xP
supposed to go to my parent's work place tonight for a Chinese praying thingy-majigg but nah, ain't going~ ..instead, I'll be doing my computer project, online-MSN, usual stuffs on computer~
anyhoos, the pictures will be posted sometime soon.. but I'm pretty lazy right now...soo yeah xP
supposed to go to my parent's work place tonight for a Chinese praying thingy-majigg but nah, ain't going~ ..instead, I'll be doing my computer project, online-MSN, usual stuffs on computer~
and oh! DARWINS' back! :D them playas hawt!
and those two ladies burned the hall, lol! Mexican Wave, baby! Owh yeah!~
Yesterday was pree awesome but I thought about the "GOBLINS"
or nahh, perhaps one of the players... do they still even exist? x___x""
I was claimed cheating on my boy
because of taking pictures with them
nawh~ whatever~ HAHAH oh well~
Bouncing off, baby!
Might blog again later on~
xoxo
the chinita; Chiaw Yuen :)
Might blog again later on~
xoxo
the chinita; Chiaw Yuen :)
Labels: JIS, Lisa/Nisa, Nate, Nazim, Pictures
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 5:18 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


