Monday, August 25, 2008
JORDANS, baby!

Today's weather, pretty rainy and at the same time cloudy... Had an assembly this morning and the shows were alright :) HAHAH woohoo! Me & QinYi's show are way off the roof that people started to imitate because they think we're too cool. HAHAH kambang tia~
Nah, but it's true. Aits! I didn't bring my cameras to school today and faaaak, I missed taking the shows.. At least I watched, though. and man I love Brian's hat! daaaaamnit! I miss Naaaazim more :( everything I see, reminds me of him..

Skipping some parts...
The Jordan's back! and paaak, mr. Zebra-shoes or aka # 7 is hawt! eee, he hugged Chin2x! oh well~ I don't need his, I need my man. Well puctures will be up sometime soon :) it's with Alif at the moment, so yeahh..

CONGRATS to Mr.Retro-sex-u-all for getting into JIS! I Miss You, you asshole! HAHA!! anyhoos baby, if you're reading this, have a great day in school tomorrow, ayts? :)

Okay, I'm really sleepy now so imma hit the sack now, alright? =)
Good day people! :D Will post tomorrow :)

xoxo
The Chinita :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:35 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..