Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Francis & Fui Zee aka Carol! ; Bizarre Busyness!


HAPPY SWEET 6`Teen To BC//Francis! :D

A Shuffler Legend!
You ass, Qin has a message for you!!! x_x


Happy Birthday to Ho Fui Zee aka Carol! =)

To a sweet face schoolmate and ex-classmate,
you've been a sweetheart xD
bleh! I'm speechless right now..
HAHA

anywhos, to all the birthday celebrants..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-----------------------------------------------

Bizzare-Busyness!
NAAAAABBBEEEHHH!


I am actually typing this like...
28/08/2008
around 2.30 in the morning...
just to update~
HAHA wow I just noticed the eights.

anyhoos, I got back around 5pm from Stadium..
and I'm still up until now x___x""
It's not that I'm sleepy..
I have a lot of things to do!
FFFCCCUUUKKKKK

Tomorrow, I'm gonna be having my Chinese Test!
I haven't even study! x___x""

and then I have rehearsals! and then modelling thingy?!

and then my oh-so-fcuking-computer project
which is like so LAST MINUTE!

and then tomorrow night, I might be going Brunei's Cup again x__x""

whilst in the afternoon, there'll be a SHUFFLE MEET UP at THE MALL
which I can't go for some reasons...
and then, ugh! shxt! exams on the 6th!
and damn, I'm still being a bummer!
shoot me in the ass!

and I just noticed I didn't eat all day! O____O""
only snacks~ =/
Morning: Pizza-Breakfast
and then cakoi in school..lol

Afternoon: Refused to eat my lunch so I slept until 5...

Dinner: Terus pergi ke Stadium..nada makan~
just junkfood, but no appetite also, so yeah...

until.............

I found out that my stomach ate itself. ROFL!
nawh, idk but yeah. I just noticed I hadn't been eating =/

--------------------------------------

What happened in the Stadium just now?

I'll just tell you this whole thing later on, if I get the chance, alright? :)

yesh, I was a V.I.P! ;]

and I had free tickets!

but the only thing I wanted was to see him :'(

damn boy, I Love You so much
and it kills my head the fact that
I can't see or talk to you as much as we could before.
Hopefully things won't change much, but to the better.
You'll still be the SEXIEST.
You know what I mean ;]
*winkwink*

bah, signing off~ tata~
adios! TC! :D

xoxo
Chiaw Yuen :)


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:54 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..